[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Almost all of science is saying a mask helps. Nobody is saying a mask is perfect.

Imagine you're a young person in Texas or Florida trying to decide whether to wear a mask.

You can follow the guidance given by almost all of the scientists. Or you can follow the lead of a 74 year old sociopath, 4 years short of average US male life expectancy, with a serious obesity problem and dementia

Now imagine being so tragically dim that you choose the latter. Even allowing for the US education system and brainwashing, Is that even possible to be that slow?

now imagine choosing either one and none of it even matters and neither one makes a difference?

OMG ORANGE BALLOON MAN BAD THOUGH

I travel around a lot. I've not used a mask a single time since this farce started. No one in my family has. Only a small few do now that it's being forced onto businesses. I'm out and about every single day just about. Out of every person I know and people they know, only one family was tested positive and quarantined themselves. Two children (one is one and the other is 8), overweight mother, and morbidly obese father. They had no symptoms other than the father that said he felt slight pressure when breathing, keeping in mind he's 500 pounds easily. It only lasted a couple days and everyone is fine... in an unhealthy family with a <1 infant.

It's a fucking joke.

The only people thinking masks are doing anything to prevent being sick by something so ridiculously harmless to 99.98% of the population, are morons. Unfortunately, the morons are modern-day fascists trying to bully, pressure, and/or regulate everyone into following their insanity.

Last edited:
RWfcKmD.jpg

I travel around a lot. I've not used a mask a single time since this farce started. No one in my family has. Only a small few do now that it's being forced onto businesses. I'm out and about every single day just about. Out of every person I know and people they know, only one family was tested positive and quarantined themselves. Two children (one is one and the other is 8), overweight mother, and morbidly obese father. They had no symptoms other than the father that said he felt slight pressure when breathing, keeping in mind he's 500 pounds easily. It only lasted a couple days and everyone is fine... in an unhealthy family with a <1 infant.

It's a fucking joke.

The only people thinking masks are doing anything to prevent being sick by something so ridiculously harmless to 99.98% of the population, are morons. Unfortunately, the morons are modern-day fascists trying to bully, pressure, and/or regulate everyone into following their insanity.

ya i feel the same way about shoes, reeeeeeeeeeee

I got a few masks today b/c it looks like indoor places may start mandating them soon.

I put one on and breathed then coughed at the mirror, it was pretty much no different than not wearing a mask at all. It would stop a big chunk of phlegm but that's about it, so what is the point really? In my opinion it just makes people more likely to ignore social distancing b/c they 'are protected'

It's a fucking joke.

When you say "imagine being so tragically dim", and the first two responses is this from Validuz, and Havax being Havax.

It's almost like my double combo retard lottery ticket hit the jackpot.

When you say "imagine being so tragically dim", and the first two responses is this from Validuz, and Havax being Havax.

It's almost like my double combo retard lottery ticket hit the jackpot.
mitchy did you forget people repsect you less than tehvul and you're the worst, most despised poster on the site?

did you forget?
because you're acting as if you forgot.

mitchy did you forget people repsect you less than tehvul and you're the worst, most despised poster on the site?

did you forget?
because you're acting as if you forgot.

We're all pretty forgetful these days Pagy. You keep forgetting you thought I left.

Back