[VID] 4 Star Police Chase

the problem is a lot of people do not see how shitty humans can be and how little time something goes from a bad situation to full on shit hitting the fan. Its not so much on the white race side as it is on the black side with accusations of racial profiling (hey if a black man robbed me I don't want the police wasting time harassing Chinese people)

Then the media blood sucking vampires dont help when they show up and they put the mom and grandma center stage crying saying shit like "he was a gud boy gunna be a doktor or ass-tro-not." or "he was stealin dem books to pay for his schoolin gunna get his lif bak on trak"... trying to paint a pretty picture for the dead scumbag and make the cops look like shit.

We were talking about exactly that today at work after one of the guys so the video from the original post, around the same time they make that statement their lawyer submits paper work listing people and departments they are suing for 50 million.

Look at this one:

I just don't see any way people can watch a few of these videos then keep up with the liberal talking points about how it's awful when an unarmed man is shot.

What was going through this guy's head? Even if he killed the cop, the cop was sent to his apt, and there would be a visible body cam. Even if the cop was killed its not like he'd ever get away with it. Just threw his whole life away in a single moment.

Obligatory+_41b3c7b321d83183541a0ef4c30ca4a1.jpg

Back