[VID] 4 Star Police Chase

That video could've been about 4 minutes shorter had he wiped out earlier in the vid... pretty good recovery with one hand.

And yeah... repeatedly shoot at a cop and you're pretty much fucked.

maxresdefault.jpg

This YouTube channel is intense.

What are the chances of this happening?

This is retarded. Same thing, the cop has to use 1 hand just to press the button.

Really nice to see LE releasing so much of this stuff.
Shows just how fucking chaotic the job is and what kind of people they have to work with.

These situations are really fucked up. In one the cops are called to get a man out of the house, he seems calm then stabs a baby right before the cop draws and he drops the knife. 2nd policeman body cam is just him dealing with a bleeding baby.

Another one a crazy woman has barricaded herself in her house. They go in and she has a gun so they shoot her. She's clearly out of her mind.

I think body cams have helped cops out more than they thought they would. It's so easy to see just how sudden and chaotic these situations are.

the problem is a lot of people do not see how shitty humans can be and how little time something goes from a bad situation to full on shit hitting the fan. Its not so much on the white race side as it is on the black side with accusations of racial profiling (hey if a black man robbed me I don't want the police wasting time harassing Chinese people)

Then the media blood sucking vampires dont help when they show up and they put the mom and grandma center stage crying saying shit like "he was a gud boy gunna be a doktor or ass-tro-not." or "he was stealin dem books to pay for his schoolin gunna get his lif bak on trak"... trying to paint a pretty picture for the dead scumbag and make the cops look like shit.

Last edited:
That's the great thing about the cams - they show the reality of the situation. but - that will not be enough for some people. You watch - even with overwhelming evidence for justification - that will not be enough. And remember - the real reason for the cams is to keep the police from getting sued - not to retain the cop who has to shoot. There is a funny ground where a good cop doing his/her job may end up not working because they were involved in a justifiable shooting but the local mayor wants to keep the locals "happy".

Back