[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

RD9xPMq.jpg

there were a few sanders FB groups that got spammed with CP and banned removed or some shit. i'm sure alphabet soups will take great care to get that part of the story correct for the ((M$M))

It's hard to admit it, but the evidence of the Sanders campaign colluding with Russia is too overwhelming to deny anymore.

there were a few sanders FB groups that got spammed with CP and banned removed or some shit. i'm sure alphabet soups will take great care to get that part of the story correct for the ((M$M))

you sure that wasn't just bernie sanders supporters doing what they do on their facebook groups?

It's hard to admit it, but the evidence of the Sanders campaign colluding with Russia is too overwhelming to deny anymore.

You're suggesting that there is "overwhelming" evidence that the Sanders campaign colluded with the Russians, and zero evidence that the Trump campaign did.

I don't even

read it for yourself and weep vanster

a trail of tears for me

Only to his brain-dead loyal boot lickers who are too stupid and/or lazy to read the (fake) news without triggering their confirmation bias

straight from the teeeeeeeet itself

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

so the Russians spent $100,000 and created 0.004% of social media content to influence the election... and then the same Russians continued to help President Trump by unifying black and white Americans to protest against him."

20171031_trump13.jpg

suck on that one a while :pignored:

not sure who should be put on higher level suicide watch u or triple

:lol:

LMAO

u got him now Vanster

all we need is absent and nashs opinion during the election and we got him dead to rights on foreign meddling in an american election

best 10 million ever spent

not the ads......the RUSSIAN investigation

You're suggesting that there is "overwhelming" evidence that the Sanders campaign colluded with the Russians, and zero evidence that the Trump campaign did.

I don't even

I shouldn't have to explain trolling van. The implication is that if Trump is guilty because Russians made supportive ads for him and negative ads for Hillary, and the Russians also made ads supporting Bernie, then you must also feel that Bernie colluded with the Russians as it is the same logic path.

we got u now DRUMPF (and sanders, and stein, and johnson)

The Russian organization named in the indictment - the Internet Research Agency - and the defendants began working in 2014 - so one year before the Trump candidacy was even announced - to interfere in U.S. elections, according to the indictment in Washington. They used false personas and social media while also staging political rallies and communicating with “unwitting individuals” associated with the Trump campaign, it said.

u had no idea who you were getting into bed with did you Natasha!!!

Haha smart Russians. All true.

Lol we have foreigners on TW saying the same shit against Trump. Maybe meuller should indict them too

:rofl:

i mean how close is absent to the Russian borders?

close enough to share an IP address i bet

he too said some mean things about Hillary

lock em up boys

Back