why isn't fraggle banned yet ??

as far as i know, i have never met him and he definitely was not there

so either i have a really bad memory or he is dilusional

i think it's funny that fraggle (and the people who lick his ass online) make such a big deal out of money being nothing to him, and therefore it's no problem to pay out on his bet...and when it comes down to it he picks and chooses who to pay and actually blags Bounty with amazon certificates :lol:

TRUE TRUE TRUE PLAYA

then again it's probably all just a drama ploy to liven up this shitty forum, which can't hurt..

I knew this would happen as soon as Cyanide started freaking out in the other thread about bounty's payment

LOL he should have stfu

real, you must be straight out tripping balls buddy...

You had like 2 black guys in your car with you, or maybe 3, and I met you there...i fucking gave you the directions on how to get there...it was right off cummer and bayview as i recall.

lay off the weed a bit!

real, you must be straight out tripping balls buddy...

You had like 2 black guys in your car with you, or maybe 3, and I met you there...i fucking gave you the directions on how to get there...it was right off cummer and bayview as i recall.

lay off the weed a bit!

what the fuck :lol:

News flash: fraggle is a dishonest, lying jew faggot. This is nothing new. Why would he suddenly become honest?

He also pays for sex :lol:

News flash: fraggle is a dishonest, lying jew faggot. This is nothing new. Why would he suddenly become honest?

He also pays for sex :lol:

which is actually slightly better than being obese and not having any sexual contact with a female ever. not to mention being jobless and living with your parents still

im not gonna name names though

i don't know who you're talking about durak but it can't be drjonez because he has said he has lots of sex and that's definitely something he wouldn't lie about

which is actually slightly better than being obese and not having any sexual contact with a female ever. not to mention being jobless and living with your parents still

im not gonna name names though

Is that anything like not having a fucking clue what you're talking about? Because everything you just said was false.

Is that anything like not having a fucking clue what you're talking about? Because everything you just said was false.

so you are not morbidly obese, you are not a virgin, you don't live with your parents and you have a job

is all of that true and if so please let us know the actual state of affairs with respect to what i just said

Back