[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I don't think anyone can argue that civil war is not already in progress in Washington D.C.

Pompeo rips Democrats’ attempts to ‘bully’ State Department officials over deposition requests in impeachment inquiry

“Let me be clear: I will not tolerate such tactics,” Pompeo said in a letter to House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel, D-N.Y., which he shared as part of that tweet.

“I will use all means at my disposal to prevent and expose any attempts to intimidate the dedicated professionals whom I am proud to lead and serve alongside at the Department of State,” Pompeo wrote.

When I rise to power, the founders and administrators of child abuse will not be allowed to keep influencing children.

Delusions of Grandeur

A delusion of grandeur is the false belief in one's own superiority, greatness, or intelligence. People experiencing delusions of grandeur do not just have high self-esteem; instead, they believe in their own greatness and importance even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

One of them there self-fulfilling prophecies.. gj dems/left/faggots

Trump Warns Of ‘Civil War’ If He’s Removed. Some Followers Are Listening.

We ARE on the verge of a HOT civil war,” the Twitter account for the Oath Keepers militia declared.

“Like in 1859,” it continued. “That’s where we are. And the Right has ZERO trust or respect for anything the left is doing. We see THEM as illegitimate too.” Trump supporters, the account added, “will NOT accept the results of a ‘successful’ impeachment as legitimate.”

The group is not a couple dozen preppers shooting guns in the woods, either. The Oath Keepers boasts thousands of members, many who are first responders, members of the military and veterans (hence the “oath” they swore to the Constitution). They have occupied American streets before, such as in Ferguson, where they carried military-style rifles and even monitored crowds from rooftops.

Alex Jones’ popular conspiracy channel InfoWars also seized on Trump’s message — as NBC News’ Ben Collins noted, talk of civil war is a mainstay for the media outlet, which frequently raises the topic in between ads for shady dietary supplements.

On Monday, a post on InfoWars’ website about the news pitched viewers: “TRUMP WARNS AMERICA: WE’RE IN DANGER OF ENTERING CIVIL WAR. From the show that told you first, learn what comes next!”

should have voted him out..what with all your supporters and all

Michael Goodwin wants Obama's White House phone calls released following Trump impeachment inquiry

As President Trump faces an impeachment inquiry over how he handled a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin said he wants to see former President Barack Obama's calls with world leaders for a proper comparison.

"There's a lot about these calls that are strange, in the sense that we have no basis for comparison. We don’t know what presidents say to foreign leaders," he told "Fox & Friends" on Tuesday.

"Only under Donald Trump have we gotten these transcripts either released or leaked. And I would love to know what did Barack Obama say to the Iranians? What did he say to the Russians?" Goodwin continued. "I suspect a lot of these calls have innocuous chatter because you have two leaders, each with their own domestic politics issues."

:rofl: shots fired!

When I rise to power, the founders and administrators of child abuse will not be allowed to keep influencing children.

If you truly cared about the welfare of children, then you would stop voting Democrat. Just saying.

And you probably don't even know what I'm talking about.

:lol: Here we go.

Pompeo says State Dept. officials won't show up for scheduled impeachment depositions this week - The Washington Post

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo fired a broadside at House Democrats on Tuesday, saying State Department officials scheduled to appear this week before committees conducting the impeachment inquiry would not be made available until “we obtain further clarity on these matters.”

The refusal, in a letter to House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot L. Engel (D-N.Y.), described the demand for depositions by five officials who played a role in U.S. relations with Ukraine as “an attempt to intimidate, bully, and treat improperly, the distinguished professionals of the Department of State.”

Meanwhile.. back at their safe space

House Democrats Struggle With Their Impeachment Hashtag Game

In the span of exactly 24 hours, the Speaker’s account went from #ExposeTheTruth to #TruthExposed. This was not simply a matter of trying out one hashtag and then settling on another. The next morning, Pelosi tweeted #ExposeTheTruth again. Then it was #TruthExposed, #TruthExposed, #ExposeTheTruth, #ExposeTheTruth, #ExposeTheTruth, and #TruthExposed.

The only pattern was the absence of a pattern. Even as the Democratic leadership argued for limiting Trump’s impeachment to the Ukraine stuff because a one-issue inquiry is easy for voters to understand, the Speaker refused to lock in on a single snappy catchphrase.

72CNTC3.png

"There will be civil war."

The rich will try and have us rip each other apart so we don't pay attention to their bad deeds.

ok old men can't wait for the civil war let us know when it starts lol

see u guys on the battlefield

you will not, as cowards are easily identified.

Hold up, not Data. That guy is not a coward. Data is real and should be feared.
I have worries about Data.

Trump's voters believe that he is doing nothing different than every other politician, he's just much more in your face about it, and by that I mean the media is on his shit 24/7, 365. So of course when the establishment screams foul, his followers are going to rally behind him because they perceive him being treated differently by those establishment politicians who already get away with the same bullshit. I really do think some scary shit might pop off if they successfully impeach him.

Last edited:
Back