[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

D9ooyHlXUAIxarj.jpg:large

I thought he showed great wisdom.
"How many people will die?"
"Around 150"
"Not worth it for an unmanned drone"

That - is sound logic.
That should be logic that any sane person will appreciate.

You will see a different side if they take any of our people out.

i'm so proud of our president for saying and doing this today. pretty fucking awesome.

fuck kushner and bolton faggots

It was only a matter of time. The Emo's are deathly afraid of the twitter tantrums and the hate mob they are direct at anyone who opposes the insanity that is gender confusion.

Women sports are over. Women's soccer will be taken over by insane men as will women's basketball.

And some women have been discussing this in the open, and the twitter hate-mobs descend on them in what can only be described - in their own lingo - 'toxic masculinity'.

I LOVE IT!!

Wonder how many females will be voting for the Emo's from this point on? Not only were they thrown under the bus but, that bus was the short bus. :rofl:

Holy Fucking Crazbot
"...Eight Republicans crossed party lines to vote for the bill, which had unanimous Democratic support.

The bill amends the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to make “sexual orientation and gender identity” protected characteristics under federal anti-discrimination law..."

Just amazingly stupid. 8 ?republicans? all dems? So hard for me to think there are so many completely insane people in this country.

Last edited:
I thought he showed great wisdom.
"How many people will die?"
"Around 150"
"Not worth it for an unmanned drone"

That - is sound logic.
That should be logic that any sane person will appreciate.

You will see a different side if they take any of our people out.

If and when we go to war, because of our strength, it should be massive and end quickly. Fuck measured response and nation building.

Last edited:
If and when we go to war, because of our strength, it should massive and end quickly. Fuck measured response and nation building.
One of my all-time favorite war quotes is
Curtis LeMay said:
If you kill enough of them, they will stop fighting.
The goal should be to end the war as fast as possible but, as we all know, there is no $$ in that so, wars are dragged out, become a political fuck-fest, and many more people end up dying as a result of the MIC wanting more $$.

And for those of you, no, it does not necessarily mean genocide. How many Americans did we lose in Iraq and Afghanistan before the people were asking to end it?

bigly flimsy donnie t, flopping in the breeze
g-o-l-f-i-n-g
caved on the wall
so much for the "red line"
probly gonna feel the bern this time

:flag: sanders/yang/soros 2020 :flag:
Donnie Dumb as 2 Fs

yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang

Oregon? Whatever.. nice to see some of the "We the People" wielding a fraction of the power available to them. Maybe this will help clue in the rest

Oregon Senate Cancels Session Due To ‘Credible Threat’ From Militia Groups

The Oregon Capital Bureau obtained an email from the Senate’s Democratic caucus telling its members on Friday to stay away from the Capitol on Saturday.

“The State Police superintendent just informed the Senate president of a credible threat from militia groups coming to the Capitol tomorrow,” the email read. “The superintendent strongly recommends that no one come to the Capitol and President Courtney heeded that advice minutes ago by adjourning until 10 a.m. Sunday. Please make sure your staffs know not to come in tomorrow.”

Civil War 2020

Back