[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Rofl look at this dumb fuck... Oh only 100+ billion? Pfft. Yeah fuck even attempting enforcement... Just keep funneling my taxes to taco shelters

Do all illegal immigrants come from Mexico? Do all illegal immigrants cross over the border physically instead of flying in and overstaying their visa?

I know that critical thinking, or just thinking in general, isnt a strong suit for you guys but Jesus man, you guys take the cake for being fucking retarded.

It’s so sweet that we’re spending tens of billions of dollars, well if Trump has his way, to build a wall that you can defeat by using a ladder or a saw that you can buy at Home Depot.

meh - it's just to slow them down long enough for these to catch and teagbag them:
BostonDynamics.gif

They really should get Medieval here at this wall thing..a good layer of caltrops, moat with alligators. Then a nice perimeter with some technology aka phalanx cannons. We can be a bit more humane and replace the depleted uranium with bean bags.

Do all illegal immigrants come from Mexico? Do all illegal immigrants cross over the border physically instead of flying in and overstaying their visa?

I know that critical thinking, or just thinking in general, isnt a strong suit for you guys but Jesus man, you guys take the cake for being fucking retarded.
Uh, fucking yes most of them come over your southern border you stupid fucking sheep.

Shitshooter doesn't realize there are no Home Depots in Mexico...

ahahah CHECKMATE faggot

6-EED4-C27-84-D4-4-D23-B314-DC20-A285-E451.jpg

It is absolutely breathtaking how fucking bad you guys are at this. I mean it’s in line with being a Trump supporter but God damn. I feel so sorry for the people you have to interact with day in and day out. They probably detest your existence.

Holy fuck. This is one of the most astounding displays of stupidity in this thread which is an absolutely amazing event. 53% now equals all. And 53% includes all methods of gaining entry. And then you cite something that doesn’t support what you said whatsoever. I mean God damn dude, I’ve never advocated someone should seriously kill them self but it might just make things easier for you.

Back