*help* do we buy the car??

H

Heathurr07

well.. im a 15 year old girl and my mom and nana want to buy a car for me.. we came across a 96' Pontiac Sunfire SE in very good condition.. its only going for $2495 and my mom and nana are going today to test-drive it and want to buy it.. of course, we don't know too much bout cars.. the mileage on the car is 99,000.. that sounds like an awful lot to me.. but once again.. im not very knowledgeable when it comes to autos.. so basically.. should we purchase it even though the mileage is high?

It's a 4 cylinder.

It might run a bit longer.

check out autos.msn.com to see about reliability, and if you want, I can look up the consumer reports info on the car.

thanks.. sounds like a good idea about msn.. i dont even know what consumer reports are but if they'll help.. ill read em! haha..

i say its the fbi trying to draw out pedophiles based on suspscion we have pedophiles here. (thanks to thread titles). ultimately this technique will fail as old_skul is already heading to TW:E thus ultimately AFK. this information would have eventually surfaced regarding old_skul in thread entitled: the truth about old_skul iii.

Back