They are just like us!!!

8dbf1560beed228ca3ee9f2703ab2606ae9ee5ffff1b34473b03176db59b3cee.jpg

This is going to sound really bad, this I know but, it's the truth.

Back when the Jews were financing the slave trade and were directly responsible for the importation and sale of slaves/indentured servants to the America's, the slave owners were having an extremely difficult time with the Africans compared to the white indentured servants. 99% of the Africans have never seen something like a shovel or a tool and they were given this shit and were expected to get to work, not knowing wtf this thing is.

The landowners refused to purchase Africans because of the amount of training that was involved in getting these people up to par so, for a while, the Africans were left standing around while the whites were being picked up for top dollar. After a while, the Jews stopped bringing whites over for sale and the only people left were the Africans. The rest, as we say, is history.

This is going to sound really bad, this I know but, it's the truth.

Back when the Jews were financing the slave trade and were directly responsible for the importation and sale of slaves/indentured servants to the America's, the slave owners were having an extremely difficult time with the Africans compared to the white indentured servants. 99% of the Africans have never seen something like a shovel or a tool and they were given this shit and were expected to get to work, not knowing wtf this thing is.

The landowners refused to purchase Africans because of the amount of training that was involved in getting these people up to par so, for a while, the Africans were left standing around while the whites were being picked up for top dollar. After a while, the Jews stopped bringing whites over for sale and the only people left were the Africans. The rest, as we say, is history.

DuqpGCnUUAAhU4i.jpg

i often feel like they owe us money at this point

That's it? Newsweek is way off. Based on my heavy calculus calculations, reparations should cost 1 googol.

Blacks, who have never seen something like a ship, ax, shovel, hammer, nail, saw, oxen, plow etc., they and they alone are responsible for all the technological advancements we enjoy today. By them picking cotton, we turned from a backwater nation to the superpower of the world. By them picking cotton, we went to the moon and all the spinoff technology created from going to the moon is all linked directly back to picking our fields. Without them picking our fields, it would be like living in the 1640's.

Shithead needs to get original subject material for his boring ass papers too.

EDIT: Me genuinely wanting peeps to succeed is the only reason I dont wreak him.

Last edited:
Back