People who honk the horn the second the light turns green should be shot

Paladin-5

Veteran XX
People who use their credit card to purchase $2 worth of produce should be shot :disgust:

edit: apparently this one is up for debate

People who wait to get to the check out aisle before asking if there is any more of that particular brand of oats in the store while holding up the line for 10 minutes while some poor clerk tracks it down should be shot :disgust:

People who wait until their groceries are rung up and bagged entirely before swiping their credit card should be shot :disgust:

People who insist on getting on the bus/ subway/ elevator while people are trying to get off should be shot :disgust:

Motorists who block the intersection should be shot :disgust:

Pedestrians who walk in front of traffic with a green light should be shot :disgust:

Last edited:
People who talk during the movie at a movie theater should be raped, maced in the eyes, then shot while getting fucked in the ass by Godzilla.

people who send you an email and walk over to your office that's 3 fucking feet away and ask if you got their email should be shot

i agree. i saw some dumbass do it to a lady the other day.

she wanted to make a right turn and he was behind her and she had to wait for the person to cross the street.

needless to say i've been in the lady's position once or twice before as well

i used by debit card to buy a bottle of water :shrug:. i really just needed some cash back and i already had gum.

People who use their credit card to purchase $2 worth of produce should be shot :disgust:

This one confuses me, it is faster to swipe your card take your receipt and go than to count out money, give it to the cashier, have them count out change and give it back. I use my card for all purchases.

This is smart, Paladin.

You know what I would do if my wallet was stolen? Get online and enter random passwords for my online banking account to lock up the account before he uses the debit card. gg

This one confuses me, it is faster to swipe your card take your receipt and go than to count out money, give it to the cashier, have them count out change and give it back. I use my card for all purchases.

Have to wait for the card to process then sign the receipt, if you know roughly how much your purchase costs you can have the appropriate cash ready

Have to wait for the card to process then sign the receipt, if you know roughly how much your purchase costs you can have the appropriate cash ready

You don't have to sign for purchases under $25, and if you are waiting for processing then you must live in bumfuck

o_O

almost all places dont make you sign for small purchases, and even if you do have to sign, thats still faster than counting out bills and waiting for change.

You don't have to sign for purchases under $25, and if you are waiting for processing then you must live in bumfuck

I know I always have to sign for anything under 25$. Unless it is at a fast food place.

Back