Stuff you want but don't have

I want a Ruger SRH Toklat and will probably order one before the week is out. The 12ga is a PITA to lug around and keep track of when hiking and fishing and none of my handguns are what I would consider "desirable" for bear or moose. I carry bear spray, but want a bear gun too. Options, you dig?

iu

I have the money but it would be fiscally irresponsible for me to get them. I am poor, I just live with my parents. I should be happy with what I have but these towers sound dope as fuck. (Totem Acoustics Metal Towers @$12,995 a pair) I would also have to get amps and shit to power them that wouldn't be cheap.
lol

id like to get a SCAR in .308
n I could, np
but I cant have it here so whats the point

fuck

Gulfstream just came out with a brand new, cutting edge airplane last year (G600). That's why I asked

There are not 19 people on the planet I could stand being with in my own plane.

It would give great options to build out a semi-proper living quarters, though. Would be cool to put an air-hockey table/game room in.

Limbaugh has a 550.

Someone decked out a dreamliner
3FEEAFFC00000578-4473606-image-a-124_1493905126202.jpg

Fuck me
iu

Last edited:
Ordering the 11, I have a 6. Good price for what you get.

Regarding the jet, it's amazing how much space is wasted to make it look like a room in a house or an office. Instead of sofa chairs that could recline, I'd have a row of TempurPedic beds so everyone could sleep.

Last edited:
wait you have a home theater in the basement of your parents house

at least tell me they're disabled

No. Well technically my dad is disabled. He has aphasia from a stroke. I gave them the option to kick me out. They like having me around.

It is well insulated so it doesn't bother them.

Last edited:
Back