Contributor
Veteran XX
I would like a Gulfstream G280

And the ability to fly it please.

So - if I can't have that then
maybe an MVP

I ordered one
should be here in the near future.

Would be so cool to be flying up and down finding surf spots and landing for a few hours...

hmm where to put the surfboard

Last edited:
Went on the Jeeper's Jamboree a few years back with a friend. It was out on the Rubicon. Most of the jeep was a slider

a990138745046d7cc72b746784ae32cf.jpg

I would like a 1964 -1970 M16 rifle for my collection. It would round out my Viet Nam era stuff real nice...

and hair...would really like hair again...on my head not growing out of other places...

Huge freaking tree in the front yard cut down. It will cost about 2-3k. I can't afford it right now.

New turf for rear yard about 1k.

Maybe a new massive TV for the wife.. she likes TV.

Thick blonde hair. I have thinning light brown hair.

A foot taller.

Massive muscles, and a six pack. I'm pretty fit but I'd like have really massive muscles. Taking roids and shit ain't my kid of thing.

Another 2" to the circumference of my pee pee. The length is great but I reckon it's about girth. If it was about 2" diameter that would be pretty cool.

I want my kids to listen and follow instructions.

I want my wife to initiate more sex, preferably by ripping down my pants and starting gobbling on my pee pee.

I want most of these migrants clogging up the roads to just FO.

I'd like to be able to get really drunk and wake up fine.

I'd like a tardis like Dr Who has.

iu

I have the money but it would be fiscally irresponsible for me to get them. I am poor, I just live with my parents. I should be happy with what I have but these towers sound dope as fuck. (Totem Acoustics Metal Towers @$12,995 a pair) I would also have to get amps and shit to power them that wouldn't be cheap.

I'd like to be able to get really drunk and wake up fine.
I stop at 5 beers these days. Mix in water while drinking. Insulated water glass on the night stand, drink through the night. Wake up with a slight hang over, goes away by mid morning if I take 2 aspirin.

I'm subscribed to a channel that shows Lear Jet POV landings.

When you get a material thing, it's good for a while, but then it's no big deal. A car is good because you drive it every day. But all this other stuff is just toys.
Better to charter plane or boat rides. John Denver was flying an experimental aircraft, crashed, died. His buddies asked him to stay and play golf, but he said no, wanted to go fly.

Me? Will get a new car in a year. Better gas mileage, new safety features.

Will travel to check off more roller coasters from my bucket list. I'll fly commercial and by next year the 737MAX will be fixed.

Last edited:
lear jet pilots are pretty much big commercial rejects, from what im told by my buddy who is a captain for united

Another 2" to the circumference of my pee pee. The length is great but I reckon it's about girth. If it was about 2" diameter that would be pretty cool.

Mine is 2" diameter, I think it is OK but some people tell me it is a pain in the ass.

I would like to just be happy and content, and also to have the voices stop talking for a little while at least

I want a regular 10" cock like everyone else instead of this monster I'm stuck with.

Don't call your wife a monster, Mitch. Plus, bravo for coming out and declaring your love of cock. It's a tiny little rainbow world and you should be free to swish your tiny little steps through it without regret.

Back