[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Ixiterra and I were responding to someone talking about 'sweeping political change'

that's not the same thing as angry losers reeeeing in the streets because they are starting to become woke about the lack of sweeping political change and the shitty realities of the status quo we're stuck with :)

rt is literally funded by the russian government
and literally every news source is reporting on the yellow vests
wut world do y'all live in?

LOL

pretend your trusted news is funded by Saudi Arabia or dual citizens loyal to Israel (our greatest allies :rofl:) and go back to sucking your thumb then

D05QtpbW0AAJ89y.jpg

Like i said......you are only as informed as they let you be

as you cry about news from places you don't want to hear it from

not because of lacking validity, but because they told you it was from bad men or perhaps worse yet racists

If only CNN put the effort into Yellow Jacket protests (which you would think ended months ago) over Jussie Smollet Lynching event

people legit dying in France and you don't even know

Haiti ripping itself apart in civil unrest, screaming for Russian help in the streets, and MSM has exactly 0 minutes reporting on that

why.....I know why

but you don't because (MUHHHH RUSSIA)

sleep tight knowing your MSM doing you alright baby girl.......

Last edited:
npr and pbs get government funding, should we not take their word for anything?

Wow stop shilling

Your telling me democrat free speech countries compare to oligarchy gov controlled propoganda media?

Do you know what happens to journalists in russia? They get killed that's not happening in the us

Jfc dude :ftard:

Im no fan of libtard pb or npr i dont trust any source but that comparison lmao

Last edited:
npr and pbs get government funding, should we not take their word for anything?

people yelling about how fascist trump is

also the ones who only want state run media

the ones crying the hardest about corps fucking us

also the ones who want corporate crony sponsored news sources

as they buy gillet and nike stocks to protest DRUMPF now

fucking liberals really have some major shit for brains

live in constant hypocrisy and contradiction

let me tell you what......we not all going to make it out of toads wild ride

clown world going to not only intensify but consumer some very lost souls and dead wood one day

and not just through regular usury and attrition abuse

Last edited:
Wow stop shilling

Your telling me democrat free speech countries compare to oligarchy gov controlled propoganda media?

Do you know what happens to journalists in russia? They get killed thars not happening in the us

Jfc dude :ftard:

Im no fan of libtard pb or npr i dont trust any source but that comparison lmao

kotz, do you truly believe that the united states is totally innocent and would never spread propaganda through funded channels like npr and pbs? please tell me you believe that.

I'm just trying to establish his reasoning, because I can only surmise what he means is that only certain government funded news outlets aren't trustworthy. Would I take them at their word, certainly not, but even propaganda outlets are capable of telling the truth. It's also a weak argument to state that democratic free speech country media outlets aren't controlled by oligarchical standards. WaPo and NYT are owned by some of the richest people in the world. 6 media conglomerates control every aspect of our news. I'd rather be skeptical of all of them then cherrypicking.

Ixiterra and I were responding to someone talking about 'sweeping political change'

that's not the same thing as angry losers reeeeing in the streets because they are starting to become woke about the lack of sweeping political change and the shitty realities of the status quo we're stuck with :)

no but really that video is good please watch it

even if just playing in background while you do something else

i posted it, not just putting my life in danger by going to Youtube, CPT TELE going to be called terrorist now, so you can see another perspective.

You don't live here and I think you would appreciate it.

Be the same if you said you never needed or wanted to own a gun.......and we show you why that might be important to some of us over here.

(@ NSA NOT ME I HATE GUNS AND WOULD NEVER TOUCH OR OWN ONE)

We all live different lives in different places. We all have different priorities.

If some urban millennial told me he didn't need a car and laughed at mine.....I would do the same thing as I did here.

:negro:

Last edited:
I think its more likely that Soros/bezos would use their private owned media to influence than some gov pbs/npr conspiracy

I dont doubt there are some deep state propoganda cia programs tele but they have plenty of methods to control us probably better than npr (fb/social media)

Npr is for old people in the us tbh

And pbs actually has some crazy shit :sunny: like the watson genetic documentry which was APPARENTLY too racist

I'm just trying to establish his reasoning, because I can only surmise what he means is that only certain government funded news outlets aren't trustworthy. Would I take them at their word, certainly not, but even propaganda outlets are capable of telling the truth. It's also a weak argument to state that democratic free speech country media outlets aren't controlled by oligarchical standards. WaPo and NYT are owned by some of the richest people in the world. 6 media conglomerates control every aspect of our news. I'd rather be skeptical of all of them then cherrypicking.

yeah but what if i just want to hear what i want to hear

only want self confirming confirmation bias upheld

and wish to discard everything else without ever having to think about it

yet alone read any of it

that is the only possible way any of this makes any sense........

I think its more likely that Soros/bezos would use their private owned media to influence than some gov pbs/npr conspiracy

I dont doubt there are some deep state propoganda cia programs tele but they have plenty of methods to control us probably better than npr (fb/social media)

Npr is for old people in the us tbh

And pbs actually has some crazy shit :sunny: like the watson genetic documentry which was APPARENTLY too racist

jesus PBS/NPR

on day 107 of Holocaust remembrance

Spoiler

does the government control the media or the corporations....i dunno

i honestly don't

i can't even figure out if the government controls the corps or the corps control our government

I just know Soros owns them all now

Over 30 Major News Organizations Linked to George Soros | Media Research Center

I still listen because I have no choice.....

:shrug:

Last edited:
RT = Putins propaganda network

Fox News = Individual 1's propaganda network (lol putin's second propaganda network lol)

cumdumplings only takes his agprop from the source

jim acostas titty

the most trusted name in NEWWWWWWWWS

I watch RT and just shake my head......ask myself what kind of left wing trash is this

Facebook Will Release 3000 Russia-Linked Election Ads To Congress | Zero Hedge

Max Keiser's Gonzo adventure thing was like a mix of Antifa celebratons and BLM

serveimage

HOW RUSSIA ‘PUSHED OUR BUTTONS’ WITH FAKE ONLINE ADS

you dopey fukin leftists and your dogma

all of it foreign flavored in some form or another (and you don't even know it)

Last edited:
Back