[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Thanks to Vanster I think I finally understand how Progressives minds work (or doesn't work...that is all relative to reference)

You just take whatever you see, as a Conservative, as a realist, as someone who believes that logic, reason, and math are NOT inherently racist and portray the exact opposite of what is actually happening around you.

And then you understand how a Progressive views the world. Why the rest of us see what they want as a clown world and a dystopian nightmare slowly becoming all of our objective reality as they take coerced control.

So lets give that a try with this in mind:

I taught HS for 10 years, that means any opinion you have about education is subservient to mine, and whatever paradigm I choose to impress.

You also have an MS in Education. Wrote your Thesis in that as Fool pointed out earlier in this same thread. :lol:

You know what they about those who can't Do......dooodoooo

There is no way to deal to you and make you figure in any real way how stupid you are. The problem is that you are wash in a sea; you all think yourselves in the middle; the reality is you are dying.

This place is dying, me and mine are not

right off the bat......didn't you say you mum just died? your sister died. Your dad is in death throws, or now dead, as your brother doesn't talk to you anymore? That you have nobody left?

So yes, you and yours are dying and dead. As are your Indian peoples who have the highest suicide rate and lowest reproduction rate in the nation atm.

Who isn't dead and dying is brown people who you have no relation to, do not share your lineage or DNA with, and who do not speak the same language as you and who do not even view you as anything but another pet puppet for your cause as you drink yourself to death in front of us on this forum.

Or, as I call it, spiral that drain.

serveimage

But congrats on this I guess......:shrug:

They certainly aren't white like the people who actually adopted you, took care of you, raised you, and wiped your asshole and fed you your entire life.

You've always had a place to talk; throw your swastikas and KKK lynchings, revel how great white people are. What you don't understand is that you still have that. Nobody is going to come to your house, take your ammunition, or put you in jail for saying "Nigger."

So not only is any of this happening, no part of it......

But Jussie Smollet is pretty real the last I checked

D0h2clxXgAA_62W.jpg

And here are the recent headlines for the rest of us.

D0h8SPxXQAE0hBn.png

What IS going to happen is that people like Tele, Havax and you are going to be held at the bullypit. We want to know who is threatening our jobs, we want to know who the individuals are behind the threats. Havax now claims to be a person behind the demise of this place. It is interesting to watch him, scurrying this way and that, pretending this entire thing was his grand design.

Vanster worried about people making threats online.....while calling the cops on FLIPP :KING:

LOL

as he got BADMOFO fired and was proud to send his HR comments he made on this forum. Proudly tells us he would do it again and again in a heartbeat.

Again......opposites land population another dementia moran

I'll beat havax with a stick, I swear

Where he swings wild trying to defend himself and his honor from his own beligerant attacks against others online.

Arm yourself, trespass onto my property, and I'll take it from there.
I have 17 guns.

Are you offering to meet Lisa and I? Tubby, I don't think you've had enough Doritos and cigarettes today. Have I made you mad enough to meet? I hope so, because she doesn't like you. I can't do much for the next couple of weeks, but maybe TW can start a gofundme for you, and we'll make this meeting happen.

edit: I doubt I'll need my right arm, so whenever, Cletus.

:lol:

Lisa hates almost no one, not even animals, but she hates havax.

That sounds about right for a cultist member of the tolerant love hates trump church

who only espouses hatred in their own life....cries themselves to sleep every night

I'm not travelling to Texas just to go hard on some nicotine-sucking effete.

Lisa would enjoy seeing him get his ass kicked and I'd be happy to do it for her, but this is a person that is brave in his computer chair only; proof can be found on this board.

Lisa obviously loves violence......or she wouldn't still talk to you

and I have no doubt you would also "love" to choke Tele and havax if you could see straight right now

but that is why this joke is so funny and we keep telling it

Last edited:
and i would love to talk about Jared Kushner's desire to make that SA nuclear deal go through

he is the main proponent and pusher of it from what I can see atm

instead he is mad at Trump and White PEOPLE in that not so (((WHITE))) HOUSE

I mean we can't see eye to eye because he can't even walk the straight line ahead of him

DzV7Bz_U8AAaUVF.jpg

DzV7B0CU8AAhH0b.jpg

100% agreement and still too racist they say

Last edited:
ALLEGEDLY ATTACKED they said

as we can see him getting punched over and over again

that wasn't nearly as real as what happened to JUSSIE SMOLLET (even if he did it to himself and orchestrated and rehearsed that attack)

no, but seriously white people aren't people

they don't even have second class citizenship inside their own country anymore

and yet they are still the racists and the colonizers (of their own land they held for centuries)

as we get actively reversed colonized by people who hate us but can't live away from us (or they will starve an die)

Last edited:
I taught HS for 10 years, that means any opinion you have about education is subservient to mine, and whatever paradigm I choose to impress.

There is no way to deal to you and make you figure in any real way how stupid you are. The problem is that you are wash in a sea; you all think yourselves in the middle; the reality is you are dying.

This place is dying, me and mine are not.

You've always had a place to talk; throw your swastikas and KKK lynchings, revel how great white people are. What you don't understand is that you still have that. Nobody is going to come to your house, take your ammunition, or put you in jail for saying "Nigger."

What IS going to happen is that people like Tele, Havax and you are going to be held at the bullypit. We want to know who is threatening our jobs, we want to know who the individuals are behind the threats. Havax now claims to be a person behind the demise of this place. It is interesting to watch him, scurrying this way and that, pretending this entire thing was his grand design.

hey check it out

the pathetic loser and town drunk is here to explain to us how smart he is and how his education in alaska is meaningful and his experience as a teacher, a job with almost no skill requirements is relevant

how do you know that gandalf?
are you a fucking NK korean commie leader?

I lived in South Korea for five years, and I am married to a Korean. I certainly know more than the posters on this forum.
This is such a great follow-up. Faggot Goshin wasn't expecting that. Leftists like him always appeal to authority. I love when it backfires in their face.

"OMFG, ARE YOU LIKE A NK MILITARY LEADER? IF NOT, THEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!"

:rofl: Not even animals? Holy shit you set the bar low with this one. I don't think I've ever met a single person that hates animals. If anything, healthy people are the opposite consistently, even hunters.

I've eaten Korean BBQ a handful of times, one time as far west as Hawaii, and I made fun of Otto Warmbier when he got arrested after voluntarily visiting North Korea. I'd say that qualifies me on the topic.

This is such a great follow-up. Faggot Goshin wasn't expecting that. Leftists like him always appeal to authority. I love when it backfires in their face.

"OMFG, ARE YOU LIKE A NK MILITARY LEADER? IF NOT, THEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!"

he really is just a blind follower pretending to be a know it all

he can barely regurgitate their talking points yet alone understand any of them

no wonder he pushes insurance for a living between professionally dog fucking

:nuts:

I've eaten Korean BBQ a handful of times, one time as far west as Hawaii, and I made fun of Otto Warmbier when he got arrested after voluntarily visiting North Korea. I'd say that qualifies me on the topic.

I know what 6 out of 8 of my korean bbq side dishes are at any given time

I like to think I am like 75% expert in this field by that standing

Back