[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

exactly

least diverse country on earth

also one of the happiest

i feel like this has been pointed out a few dozen times before

I never claimed less diversity is a bad thing. I am wondering how you think that a country as diverse as yours could become less diverse by... whatever it is you're trying to do ?
You think stopping immigration now is somehow gonna unite you ? What problem would it solve?

I know you're jealous of us, but you can't really become us :D

Well since you guys are so tough, why don't you do us a favor and take half of our minorities to live there with you. I mean I know it's all love and joy and happiness being all white but maybe you can spread a little bit of that Joy and happiness out mr. Top 10

Facts about rape statistics in Sweden

- 7840 reported rapes last year, new record high
- Half of victims are children
- 1/3 of young women report they've been victim of sexual crime
- 47% afraid to go outside alone in some areas
- 2nd highest number of rapes in world per capita

I never claimed less diversity is a bad thing. I am wondering how you think that a country as diverse as yours could become less diverse by... whatever it is you're trying to do ?
You think stopping immigration now is somehow gonna unite you ? What problem would it solve?

you motherfukers seriously need to understand the difference between illegal immigration and immigration

I'm guessing the mainstream media in your country is just as bad as ours in spreading false shit

I don't know man, last few pages have been quite a contradiction to this argument.
samUwell is claiming all blacks should move back to africa, tele is claiming that all immigration is a conspiracy plot by the ruling elite...

I held your belief until recently. Hence I asked.

One or two random statements does not constitute a public opinion. Come to the US, get educated, get a job, contribute, and you're absolutely welcome and embraced. Skip over 10 countries to sneak in illegally, and use your kid to collect benefits? Fuck off. Spend 20 years here and never learn a single word of English? Fuck off. Claim asylum, get placed into some inner city hellhole where you promptly take everything over and then demand to live by the same laws and culture you "fled" from while collecting money from the government? Fuck off.

The only thing that unites Americans is a common enemy

Hordes of rapist criminal brown people jumping the border is a pretty easy target

the neat thing about democracy is:

serveimage

and that is why we are a republic a constitutional republic

for as long as we can keep it

and that is all we are trying to do

because as you can see they are trying to gut not just the electoral college, the 1st and 2nd Amendments, our borders, our immigration laws, but our borders and the rest of our history as well

so I think you can grasp our desperation and confusion here

serveimage

and if you can't you are not trying

Well since you guys are so tough, why don't you do us a favor and take half of our minorities to live there with you. I mean I know it's all love and joy and happiness being all white but maybe you can spread a little bit of that Joy and happiness out mr. Top 10

Nah man, we don't want your shit heads in here :D
not our obligation as someone pointed out earlier.

Don't strawman. Nobody is saying any of that.

Nah man, we don't want your shit heads in here :D
not our obligation as someone pointed out earlier.

you guys should worry more about your own border wall with Sweden then

and less about what we are doing

cause I hate to explain to you what happens to them in the next decade

and where they will turn to next

you motherfukers seriously need to understand the difference between illegal immigration and immigration

I'm guessing the mainstream media in your country is just as bad as ours in spreading false shit

yea mainstream media is terrible in here also.
Hence I asked, what you people feel like is happening. Fool seems to be a sensible person here. I can get behind the idea that public opinion of Americans is that illegal immigration is a bad thing, but legal is okay.

Besides that I am just trolling. We are facing similar problems in Finland, and I feel like the public opinion is quite same. Albeit we're not as attractive location for educated europeans as USA is (better job opportunities, smaller taxation etc.) so most immigration we get is from "shit heads" like someone pointed out.

From a young age, we are conditioned (by the media & public schools) to internalize the idea that there is no belief more immoral than racism, and that whether or not someone is racist should be the primary factor in judging their moral character

CEO Erick Hayden 🌲 on Twitter:

and you will notice that the (((people))) who invented this term can't be racist against anyone

and that it only applies to one group of people (white people)

almost like your own shame, conscience, and moral outrage is being used against you

in the same way atheists use Christianity principles, they also do not subscribe to, or care about, to tell you that you are not being very Christ like.

Last edited:
I don't know man, last few pages have been quite a contradiction to this argument.
samUwell is claiming all blacks should move back to africa, tele is claiming that all immigration is a conspiracy plot by the ruling elite...
You are stuck focusing on the 'race' of the individual rather than the cultural mindset that is in their DNA. Blacks, Jews, Muslims and many of the Asian peoples, do not want to leave their culture behind and instead, demand that we, the native culture, bend to accept theirs.

Jews will never accept living alongside Europeans. Muslims will always be Muslims first and anything else is secondary. Blacks will never move past the idea that at one point in time, they were slaves and will always believe they are where they are, because of this.

I am not claiming anything. I just don't understand.
Like I said in sweden, one ethnicity one nation. You are 100 ethnicities, but nationalism is still in the rise. To me your society appears fractured into many different sub-cultures and it used to be if you shared the values of your society, you could come and be part of it. If I think of Americans I do not think of one ethnicity but multiple, to me an american person can be black, arab, asian, jew latino or white. So this boils down to borders I guess?

"Fractured into many sub-cultures" but Denver, didn't you know that diversity is our strength? Europeans immigrated because of hard times and looking for opportunity. They also assimilated. If you go to Little Italy in some random city, the signs will all be in english. If you go to Little China bring a translator, or Little Mexico bring a bullet proof vest.

Few non-europeans assimilate as can be seen by population maps. It's just a bunch of different people doing their own thing trying to ignore anyone that doesn't look like them. But now as those populations are increasing, they are demanding more because they feel like they are getting shafted. The reality is they, as a general average, simply don't compete on intelligence with europeans and won't, on average, be as successful.

Why keep importing people who are going to bitch about not being as successful, blame it on racism, and then attempt to subvert politics to make things more "fair". That's a recipe for devolving the country into the 3rd world.

And maybe you do have some sort of obligation for shit heads on other side of the planet, maybe it was you who did not respect their borders and sovereignty. Or is it russian troll farms that destabilise the middle-east?

Wholeheartedly agree that the US needs to gtfo of the middle east and never give it a sidelong glance again. Israel can fucking take care of itself.

america worked well when everyone came to america to share in an american identity

we had that common bond and goal above all else

now most people come to america to rob and take whatever they can get away with

whatever the welfare state will hand them or they can send back as they fly foreign flags over their homes inside our country

we hear people scream at the border that they hate our nation, hate our people, hate :flag:, but that we have to take them in and we have no say in the matter

we can no longer fly our flag, sing our anthem, or even recite the pledge of allegiance in California schools

CA College Board Ditches Pledge of Allegiance Due to Roots | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

this is when it all stopped working

the larger their crowd grows the larger the electorate represents them (not us)

serveimage

the more issues we have

You are stuck focusing on the 'race' of the individual rather than the cultural mindset that is in their DNA. Blacks, Jews, Muslims and many of the Asian peoples, do not want to leave their culture behind and instead, demand that we, the native culture, bend to accept theirs.

Jews will never accept living alongside Europeans. Muslims will always be Muslims first and anything else is secondary. Blacks will never move past the idea that at one point in time, they were slaves and will always believe they are where they are, because of this.

same reason Jews and Arabs don't get along

Armenians and Turks

but we bring them all here and act like any of this will be different

at some point the fighting and feud is DNA based

older than they are

Back