[MEGATHREAD] Modern Warfare 2

is there a thread with gamertags so i can play with my e-friends? i use my roommates account but it's xxmrwonderfulxx add me :eek:

if u are in canada u can drink mountain dew straight from the source.. incredible

the most potent gamer fuels in existense. ..

ugh, why isn't the shield a one hit killer? i made a class with marathon, lightweight, and commando thinking i'd tear shit up. i smash a dude one time, then he circles around and shoots my rib cage. not cool

I dont even have a pistol as a secondary in any loadouts. I have the stinger for all.

Im going to start messing around with the handguns and see what I can come up with for the Tactical Knife. I think I might have 4 pistol kills total in 15 hours of play time. I hate the damn handgun especially when I can use a stinger to blast those annoying Harriers and Choppers.

Last edited:
I just saw the Xbox version and it looks like ass compared to the PC version. I was quite surprised.

I dont even have a pistol as a secondary in any loadouts. I have the stinger for all.

Im going to start messing around with the handguns and see what I can come up with for the Tactical Knife. I think I might have 4 pistol kills total in 15 hours of play time. I hate the damn handgun especially when I can use a stinger to blast those annoying Harriers and Choppers.

Im pretty disappointed with the pistols. I got the Desert Eagle and I was finally going to use a pistol, then I went into the game and realized that it can take up to 3 shots to drop someone unless you are using stopping power.

Yeah the Deagle isn't as powerful as it was in CoD4 it seems.

And about the riot shield yeah it sucks it's not a one hit kill. I've been trying to get the backsmasher (kill em from behind). But when you hit them once they naturally turn around so it's almost impossible to kill them in the back...

Did manage the 3 streak kill with it though :)lol: Idiots camping the rooftops in Sub Base) Went with Cold Blood and Ninja for sneakyness.

Last edited:
I got the back smasher challenge but I have dont the kill streak one yet. The worst is the 10000 bullets blocked challenge, because people dont shoot at the shields any more. They just kind of stare at me and figure out if they have any grenades left.

I got the back smasher challenge but I have dont the kill streak one yet. The worst is the 10000 bullets blocked challenge, because people dont shoot at the shields any more. They just kind of stare at me and figure out if they have any grenades left.

10000 bullets? fuck. i guess get your back to a wall and hope the enemy calls in 50 harriers

Back