School shooting Texas Blah Blah ban schools etc.

32934654_2089846634441713_8971805228118573056_n.jpg

I was just kidding black people.. come back. Cali has nice weather.. even though you run the risk of infection by going to the beach or downtown or Santee..take my word on this bro.. don't go there.

Anyway, they cleaned the shit with hoses so they spread it around nice and good. This is coming from someone who drops something in the toilet and it is adios item.. even if I just cleaned the fucker myself.

But hey, who I am I to judge what kind of shit you are into.. right?

Last edited:
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/32934654_2089846634441713_8971805228118573056_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeHgEKg1CxMP0-kjfIoBBGDUJXWUDzS_2M_W5Xsr8l6fUjiQyiuMtajp_kJ1QFtmPsO60jO8xd3rKkhMuSPOPBZQzsyfI5k2P4zZXor7K3V75A&oh=3f80649f51bc0621df36808bc93397e3&oe=5B78D918[IMG][/QUOTE]

yeah..crazy people like yourself that can't seem to control themselves

What the fucking fuck does the wall on our southern border have to do with a school shooting?

Oh wait, Vanster is posting.

don't make indian wayne brady choke a bitch in here (again)

straight for the trachea like a mad dog (again)

pumped up on meds and mood altering addictions (again)

injuns are a white mans bitch.. nothing will change that

edit.. don't blame me for that vanster.. I had nothing to do with it.. it's just history I am speaking of

I was just kidding black people.. come back. Cali has nice weather.. even though you run the risk of infection by going to the beach or downtown or Santee..take my word on this bro.. don't go there.

Anyway, they cleaned the shit with hoses so they spread it around nice and good. This is coming from someone who drops something in the toilet and it is adios item.. even if I just cleaned the fucker myself.

But hey, who I am I to judge what kind of shit you are into.. right?

streets are now cleaner than the counter of his bar where patrons drink

life is good

all is well

Best part of TW (besides the fact you think you represent mainstream America and the fringe group you are), was when this thread first started, board members were calling him a radical Muslim.

The US does have real enemies, and most of them are sitting in their computer chairs, posting on right wing bulletin boards.

Best part of TW (besides the fact you think you represent mainstream America and the fringe group you are), was when this thread first started, board members were calling him a radical Muslim.

The US does have real enemies, and most of them are sitting in their computer chairs, posting on right wing bulletin boards.

you mean facebook and instagram.. and twitterbookface.. you know.. like this particular shooter.

Back