Razorgore trick I heard

Sojourn said:
Makes sense. I've never really found blessing of salvation to be very influential to this fight. For this encounter as a Druid I simply don't heal, except for the occasional rejuv. CC as many dragons as we can with locks/druids, mages and hunters kite the remaining. Paladins heal the kiting classes. Remaining DPS kills the mages until we hit the mob ceiling. If, for some reason, people are dying.. we have Razor AOE with about 8 eggs left. Otherwise 2-3 eggs just to make sure we have as many people up as possible.. and of course warriors hop in to fear and daze.

Controlled chaos, I suppose. Last night we had zero deaths on it. Probably our best execution of it so far. Sometimes our priests struggle a bit just from pulling aggro, but that's the only real flaw in the strat, and combat res takes care of that usually.
We got tired of having our Priests always pull aggro and die. Now we just have them sit next to the gate and /cheer us until all the eggs are down (and res people if they aren't in combat). That way we start the actual Razor fight with all of our Priests up with full mana.

sey said:
christ. 3-4 locks and 6 druids? if only we were so lucky :[
my guild usually runs 2 locks and 1 druid, but we usually don't have a problem. once we get too many mobs, we just have razor ae a few times to clump mobs and cycle through warrior fears. works well for us. we're horde though, so the earthbind probably helps us a bit more in the earlier stages

We're down to 4-5 Druids on avg now (good riddance, the 6th was a fucking waste of space), but yea.. love our Druids :)

I always wanted to try the same fights on Horde, just to see the differences.

Back