[Official] TRIBALWAR ALL-STAR BAN POLL - ROUND ONE

WHO IS THE WORST POSTER IN THE HISTORY OF TRIBALWAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
huscarl is a super awkward demo tribes player who pretended to leave the forum for 6 years

the_more_you_know.jpg

:lol: what the fuck? I'm 19, when would I have pretended to leave the forum?

I joined as a result of twars

opsayo you were voted low because you are too stupid to make anything controversial yet be too stupid to be on the dumb list like the garcias. You must be proud.

opsayo you were voted low because you are too stupid to make anything controversial yet be too stupid to be on the dumb list like the garcias. You must be proud.

:lol:

Likee eye a wooda lackz tah nose ow ya dumb pukey lil "me nummer 1" fuels
eber gotz tah thunkin
use gatz mo breans den me.

So we awl nose difrant thins.... uh huh, butter kums tah survival
Ayes gunna walk ober a karpat made of yo skanki buddies.

leastwize mos o use! :razz:

Sux meh
, ya lil beeyatch "ho's."

I am an arrogant, but confident knowledgeable old coot ! :clap:
Da PUNKIN iz intelligent but ...... he a cookoo head! :nuts:

Dat boy ain't rite inna head, leastwise to be a viable positive contributor to a civilized society.

Anyway, it's the heavy hand of Gov. that keeps most idjits in line or ..... POW ! CHECKED !

:razz: :fu: you all! ( cept me pals eben sum dat gotz me onna "Iggy" )

Last edited:
I am an arrogant, but confident knowledgeable old coot ! :clap:

You forgot to mention you are a child molester, and that you are 60+ years old, and still live with your dad, and that you can only get laid by paying crack whores for their worn out stinky pussy.

Dweasel was one of the first people on my ignore list. I have since changed my mind about him. He is at the very least entertaining. Granted it might take five minutes to decipher one of his posts, but comparably speaking he isn't all that bad. Tevhul and Mitch need to be got, and in that ghetto kind of way. They serve no purpose here. They might have played Tribes, but they never PLAYED Tribes. Also they provide absolutely no worthwhile content what so ever. If I want to be Trolled, I'll go play Counter-Strike Source, or maybe Tribes 2. Fuck em. Lets take the trash out. (edit: in the spirit of good faith I have un-ignored Dweasel as a sign of support, but seriously fuck his kid with a 12 inch black rubber dildo circa Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels. The motherfucker is stealing my air, and I'm not happy about it.

You forgot to mention you are a child molester, and that you are 60+ years old, and still live with your dad, and that you can only get laid by paying crack whores for their worn out stinky pussy.

#1. ..... So YOU say
#2. ..... Be precise, ( Me 62 )
Now what normal son not kno how old da gun dat shot im out of?
#3. ...... I not pay no mo. I collect "residuals" :lol:
#4. ...... I no mess wit "Crack Ho's"

Bess yo quits while use behind. ( we awl KNOW you sumwans behind. :lol:)

I responsible. I nah quitter. Me da nah gonna be alone forgotten neglected.

Ya says ya gots $$$$$$.
Pay me Da da $ 2.5 K we spent onna yo ADULT stinky ass.!
Ya wuz dropped off lika "unwanted mangy puppy" at me Da's doorstep! :razz:

Yas..... bess quits whiles use behind.

Ya'll neber acquire one ounce of Character that I have.

Shoo, ........... go awey, takes yo bitch cocking sucking faggot ass
anna go pley inna yo dream werld.

Now SCAT !

..........................................................................................................................................
Fuck! Jessi girl a-callin, I "fired" her! I nah answer da freaking ph.

I gots, dey wants, ..... I DECIDE ! :signed:

Last edited:
I'd recontribute to TW in order to ban Tehvul.

Maybe we should poll that shit and see who'd be willing to fork out some cash in order to clean up the block. I'm tired of my stoop being covered in bloody poopy fag shit. I spent money in an effort to support this site, I feel I have a right to say who should and should not be able to post here. As I said I will re-contribute in order to keep the mouth breathing trolls silent. I am all for free speech and shit, but I serve morons on the daily, not need that shit in my realm of entertainment.

Last edited:
Dweasel was one of the first people on my ignore list. I have since changed my mind about him. He is at the very least entertaining. Granted it might take five minutes to decipher one of his posts, but comparably speaking he isn't all that bad. Tevhul and Mitch need to be got, and in that ghetto kind of way. They serve no purpose here. They might have played Tribes, but they never PLAYED Tribes. Also they provide absolutely no worthwhile content what so ever. If I want to be Trolled, I'll go play Counter-Strike Source, or maybe Tribes 2. Fuck em. Lets take the trash out. (edit: in the spirit of good faith I have un-ignored Dweasel as a sign of support, but seriously fuck his kid with a 12 inch black rubber dildo circa Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels. The motherfucker is stealing my air, and I'm not happy about it.

:lol:

:huh: anna gib im sumtin he wood "IN JOY" ?

:rofl:

Your language is at the very least entertaining, I'll give you that. Though I think the first line in my sig applies better to your son, you've done a hell of a job. You keep the internubs fresh.

dweasel,what comes to mind whenever u see baking soda?
or a box of chore boy? and does it taste like candy?

#1. ..... So YOU say
#2. ..... Be precise, ( Me 62 )
Now what normal son not kno how old da gun dat shot im out of?
#3. ...... I not pay no mo. I collect "residuals" :lol:
#4. ...... I no mess wit "Crack Ho's"

Bess yo quits while use behind. ( we awl KNOW you sumwans behind. :lol:)

I responsible. I nah quitter. Me da nah gonna be alone forgotten neglected.

Ya says ya gots $$$$$$.
Pay me Da da $ 2.5 K we spent onna yo ADULT stinky ass.!
Ya wuz dropped off lika "unwanted mangy puppy" at me Da's doorstep! :razz:

Yas..... bess quits whiles use behind.

Ya'll neber acquire one ounce of Character that I have.

Shoo, ........... go awey, takes yo bitch cocking sucking faggot ass
anna go pley inna yo dream werld.

Now SCAT !

..........................................................................................................................................
Fuck! Jessi girl a-callin, I "fired" her! I nah answer da freaking ph.

I gots, dey wants, ..... I DECIDE ! :signed:

1: You know what I SAY is truth. Save the deception for the others. I know who, and what you are.
2. I know how old you are you sick fuck. You don't even know my DOB so fuck you.
3.You are butt ugly. You have NO game with the females. You have to pay for lay. Lie to everyone all you want. I know what the truth is.

I am not a quitter like you are bitch. When you got out of prison for raping my sister when she was 6 you gave up. Matter of fact you gave up on yourself long before that.

You will die old, broke, and alone. No one loves a convicted child molester. Both of my sisters despise you as do I.

I have lots of $$$'s. You will NEVER get any of it. While we are on the subject of money you can pay ME the 10k you owe ME at anytime you deadbeat non child support paying pedophile.

I want NONE of the supposed "Character" you posses. In fact I want, and am EVERYTHING you wish you could be. I am financially secure. I am a good person who helps people. I don't have to pay to get laid. I am not a pedophile like you are.

I used you as my inspiration in life. I wanted to be the exact opposite of you.

My life is like a dream world in a way. Sometimes I pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming. I'm like wow! I'm just a guy from the ghetto. A guy with a pedophile dad, and a manipulative worthless mother. I had every reason to be a big fat nothing like you both, but yet I made it through, and in the process didn't have to compromise myself, and what I believe in to do it.

I went from living in the streets strung out on just about every drug known to man just trying to get my next meal, and stay out of the rain to co-owning 2 homes, and owning a 3rd by myself. I own a $90k BMW 650i hard top drop. I live in Miami, Florida, and vacation in Michigan. I am so educated I scare myself sometimes. I have been so blessed in my journey. I met, and studied under a Master of Wisdom. I have traveled everywhere. I have four true friends that I both respect, and love. I will release my album next April, and will rake in a lot of cash out of it.

I am totally cool with the guy I see in the mirror. I love, and respect him. I know what resides in his soul.

Back