Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa ://

reading back through the first few pages.. it's crazy how the whole thing began, and what people thought of it at first

like:

S0C7 said:
Damn good thing it didn't hit lower on the tower. That much structural damage on the lower floors might have compromised the structural integrity of the building.

As cool as it sounds, having a building of that size collapse would be extremely terrifying.

and stuff :/

S0C7 said:
Damn good thing it didn't hit lower on the tower. That much structural damage on the lower floors might have compromised the structural integrity of the building.

As cool as it sounds, having a building of that size collapse would be extremely terrifying.

you don't say........... :look:

Damn

I hope we find out who did this.

I hope we launch a military campaign on terrorism.

I hope that campaign is a success!

I hope we drive whoever is behind it out of power...

I hope we can do this w/ minimal casualties...

OK im bored :/

Unfucking real. I really couldn't read beyond like the 23 page. It's just all too real. Did Rayn ever post that his gf was ok? How about Giga's grandparents? You couldn't pay me millions of dollars to feel even for a day what those two must have been feeling:-( Ima start a new thread....

Fei said:
Yes, I forgot, there is nothing wrong with stereotyping. :rolleyes:

yeah, and not every German was a nazi during WW2. We should have just let Hitler do his thing. We were wrong for stereotyping a whole country :rolleyes:

see I can rolleyes too

i must say this is an incredible account of what was going on, and what was going through the minds of people as it was happening. there must be hundreds of 9/11 threads out there. someone ought to bottle them up and retain them so they don't get lost.

wow
I never saw this thread

I had just woken up, on a company retreat. I was leaving that day to go to Washington D.C.

Never made it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back