Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
S0C7 said:
Damn good thing it didn't hit lower on the tower. That much structural damage on the lower floors might have compromised the structural integrity of the building.

As cool as it sounds, having a building of that size collapse would be extremely terrifying.

ironic quote from the first page of this thread....:mecry:

yea im reading it as well.. someone commented that good thing it didntn hit lower, or it would comprimise the structure
oops

where did you find this, page 38?

reread the first 20 pages.. up until they were freaking about an "unconfirmed" crash in pittsburgh.

freaky.

SonGohan said:
A THIRD PLANE....

Just kidding.

(Boy I am an ass)
This one was posted minutes before a third plane hit the Pentagon. :(

This thread is in some ways amazing.

Yet in other ways, lame (just like all TW threads).

Sigma8 said:
This one was posted minutes before a third plane hit the Pentagon. :(

This thread is in some ways amazing.

Yet in other ways, lame (just like all TW threads).

I still find it interesting that nobody believed me when I posted about the Pentagon being hit, after we saw it outside our window.

I guess it really was unthinkable.

I just watched tonight's episode of "Third Watch," a show about cops, firefighters and EMS workers in NYC. They covered the 9/11 event.

I cried just as hard, all over again. It sucks to have to relive it, but I think it was good to get back in touch with that emotion. I've been feeling kind of dead about it lately, due to the constant daily exposure I have to it with this issue of CG magazine that we're doing, dedicated to the WTC event.

It really is so sad. Shit, there I go crying again.

:mecry:

Me printing the first 20 pages...its pretty amazing/sad/unbelievable...I think in 20 yrs, it will be interesting to reread it. It's too bad that such an amazing record of 9/11 was tainted by a few tasteless comments, but I guess it really does reflect the full range of views...

Daiso :confused:

*sigh*

At least there's other stuff on the forums to read to cheer yourself up after this. Still, :(.

Last edited:
I get chills all over when i think back to the day it happened. Sitten there in school, all glasses, eyes glued to the tv screen. Hearing about it first from my math teacher. watching the 2 building collaspe live on tv. just horrible.

I'm with the rest of you guys who reread this and felt those feelings all over again... how horrible that we've almost forgotten about the immense loss that started the military action.

Requiescat in pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back