Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEX said:
also when china was invaded by japan flunky and they masacred.

I was thinking about 10's of thousands of civilians killed in a matter of minutes. I know natural disasters will do the same damage, but that's apples to oranges. I guess I see though - losing people over time is no different. As a matter of scale though, this whole thing blows my mind. I mean, those were some big assed buildings.

Yaason said:
of course they flew the plane, if you were the polit and you were told to fly into an office building, would you do it, or would you crash into the ocean so only the ppl on the plane would die

you would die either way.
take as least people down with you as possible.

}I{ Rage said:
I know they may not have given real identities, but come on, I think there'd be something weird if an arab named JimBob got on the plane..

But they did not record on image people faces...
The airport records can have ... maybe ... some names...

It's possible but will be hard shit

Fuck you Firestorm you fuckin supporter of nigger TERRORISM.

Ill give you this: Maybe some "Westernized Palistinians" are normal and cool. But dont fuckin fool yourself, you bet your ASS all homeblood palistinians SUPPORT THIS FULLY.

Yaason said:
of course they flew the plane, if you were the polit and you were told to fly into an office building, would you do it, or would you crash into the ocean so only the ppl on the plane would die

which furthers the point that this was an organized attack planned by a terrorist group. no random fuck is just gonna take over a plane and be able to fly it directly into a building.

reportedly in pennsylvania a plane went down. my guess is that the pilot did exactly as aforementioned.

instead of kamikaziing the plane and killing hundreds of people he possiby sacrificed his life and the people's onboard rather than everyone dying with further casualties from a collision into a building of sort.

With regard to the PA plane, it was shot down. A passenger made a cellphone call to an emergency service (911?) that was recorded. During the conversation, he reported being hijacked and later that there was an explosion, white smoke, and that the plane was going down. Contact was then lost.

It's clear that the terrorists were not out to just blow up the planes they were hijacking. Thus, the only logical conclusion is that the plane was fired upon by a U.S. fighter.

SlotR said:
Fuck you Firestorm you fuckin supporter of nigger TERRORISM.

Ill give you this: Maybe some "Westernized Palistinians" are normal and cool. But dont fuckin fool yourself, you bet your ASS all homeblood palistinians SUPPORT THIS FULLY.

until you calm the fuck down i refuse to converse with someone calling me a supporter of a nigger.

racism is dumb, shut the fuck up.

thx.

slotr you really need to calm yourself and go think about what the fuck you're saying.

you have a lot of rage problems that are coming out right now. mass generalizations are about as stupid as people can get.

DEX said:
slotr you really need to calm yourself and go think about what the fuck you're saying.

you have a lot of rage problems that are coming out right now. mass generalizations are about as stupid as people can get.

thank you.

or as slotr would say it

"stop supporting the niggers"

AKA Panama Jack said:
If you look at the second crash a lot of fuel fireballed outside of the plane. At the speed they impacted the rest of the fuel would be forced into the interior of the building.

True. I don't own a tele, so I've only seen jerky footage online, due to the equivalent DDoS on cnn.com's server farm, but what I've seen seems to indicate this.
My semi-professional conclusion is that the wing tanks were the cause of the large fireball seen in the second impact. The shearing of the wings at the fuselage would be more than sufficient to release all of this fuel (approx. 20,000 lbs, the ratio is usually 1:2:1, wing:belly:wing). The speed and impact would be sufficient to make it airborne, thus the fireball. As for the rest of your observations, I have to disagree. It's very easy for any significant incendiary explosion to snuff itself out in a confined space, as the flame consumes all immediately available oxygen. Most of the fire damage seen in grounded planes is only indirectly caused by the Jet A itself. The majority of the fuselage damages comes from the ignition of the oxygen systems, which is obviously a very, very nasty scenario.
Much of the smoke and secondary fire damage would be the result of secondary ignition of leaked fuel from the center tank, but due to the situation you didn't see any additional detonations on the scale of the primary impact. I think the main cause of the collapse was the simple kinetic forces involved in the collision. These planes are NOT small planes. A 757 has nosegear at least 12' tall. We handle 757's for a charter airline, and they are extremely dangerous for ground personnel, due to this height and the wing mounted engines. 767's a essentially an older, fatter, longer version of the 757's. I'll dig around my operations manuals and try to find some specs, but I'd say offhand both of those planes were an easy 200 tons. 747-300's (the big planes BA and Virgin fly) weigh in at 350, so that seems reasonable. It's just a matter of Newtonian reality that something that large, impacting a solid structure, is going to tear shit up something horrible.

-'mis

Yaason you may want to re-read Firestorm's post.

He said if he was the pilot he would have crashed his jet into the ground/water and lose his life and the jet's passanger's lives, rather than ramming hte building and causing countless more casualties.

You attacked him for stating the same belief that you have. wtf?

I personally think - if I were a pilot and a terrorist started killing passengers and I had any idea he was going to crash the plane into a building I'd sacrafice the rest of the pasengers and land it there and then or crash it if need be

but I doubt this was a movie situation where the terrorist gave up his plan as he stood by the door and shot the little girls with bows in her hair.

yes i know, im sorry, im just stressed right now, and i have some friends in NYC that im worried about, sorry again

Diabolic said:
With regard to the PA plane, it was shot down. A passenger made a cellphone call to an emergency service (911?) that was recorded. During the conversation, he reported being hijacked and later that there was an explosion, white smoke, and that the plane was going down. Contact was then lost.

It's clear that the terrorists were not out to just blow up the planes they were hijacking. Thus, the only logical conclusion is that the plane was fired upon by a U.S. fighter.

Good god. I just got a call from Reality, mate, she's wondering why you never return her phone calls.
This is easily the most preposterous conclusion I've heard yet.

-'mis

Oh well lets all pause to hand out tissues to you bleeding fucking hearts.

The Group behind this is blatant. There is only ONE PEOPLE CELEBRATING THIS EVENT.

And you defend them valiantly. Stop watchin so much fuckin Oprah.

Ill leave with this: PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back