TeeDubya - Noe More Racist Than Ever

Yeah nada, focus on one word in his post instead of his point.

Lol, don't try and get smart. It was a two point post, and the 2nd point is quite tired in 2014. Free speech blah blah we get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well the point was something about TW being some magnificent final bastion of free speech filled with posts by noble men struggling to speak sense in a 1984-style era of censorship and oppression, rather than a place where inadequate losers bash out their frustrations with their crap lives on a keyboard

so it didn't really merit much discussion

Yeah see that ^^. Ugh hate when dumb ppl try and be smart.

Everyone can be heard unless they are completely un-respected by their family and friends and coworkers...

:happy:

complaining to your close circle of family and friends about minorities way more productive than complaining about minorities on a website full of people with different values and reaches all across the world?

alright, cool, i'll try that. thanks for the suggestion.

Everyone can be heard unless they are completely un-respected by their family and friends and coworkers...

:happy:

Wow Zing.

Like yea u guys keep doing ur free speech thing, like this is anything other than the digital version of a white trash bar. Lol.

hey nada, if you could force every white person to never say anything racist to you or anyone else ever again, you would do it, right?

Havax, we been here before. First of all ur claim is so hyperbolic and completely out of line w the kind of anti-racist theory I pound out here. Yet I'm not so entirely sure u even get the distinction. U continually think I give a shit abt ur guys right to say racist shit. Lol. Do ur thing. Unlike u and ur buddies I don't harbor these totalitarian type ideologies, even if it's something I don't like (racism). Tho for the record why anyone would wanna say racist shit that hurts ppl is sad and weird to me.

I am about dismantling white supremacist hetero patriarchy. I am structural. For the record. Bookmark this post ok?

Or continue to focus on the bread crumbs w/e

Sorry, can't take a jungle savage trying to sound intelligent seriously. Your people eat each other and have no history. You can't lecture a people who invented everything you have. You should kiss our cracker asses for having such a comfortable life in our civilization. But I suppose you'll continue being an uppity, entitled and defiant nigger.

absent is european, all the good ones died in the war, can't expect much from the current stock of faulty genetics

sells nutrition pills online yet loves to ride the coattails of his much more successful predecessors

if it wasnt for absent you wouldnt have the world around you

Last edited:
Unlike u and ur buddies I don't harbor these totalitarian type ideologies, even if it's something I don't like (racism). Tho for the record why anyone would wanna say racist shit that hurts ppl is sad and weird to me.

I admit that I think some people here and outside this forum just spout racist shit to be mean and hurtful. I just want honesty and truthfulness to come out, and i want everyone to know about it so that they may try to fix the problems they are facing. yes, it's probably going to hurt feelings sometimes because the truth can hurt, but it's not meant for that.

outside this forum and others like it, you can't even tell the truth at all, so everyone is none the wiser unless they've experienced things first hand. is it racist to speak truth about what a large majority of black people actually do on a day to day basis?

to a lot of people, it is, and that's not a good direction we are heading.

also, i've seen you yourself say racist shit that could potentially hurt ppl, so why is that sad and weird to you?

Havax, we been here before. First of all ur claim is so hyperbolic and completely out of line w the kind of anti-racist theory I pound out here. Yet I'm not so entirely sure u even get the distinction. U continually think I give a shit abt ur guys right to say racist shit. Lol. Do ur thing. Unlike u and ur buddies I don't harbor these totalitarian type ideologies, even if it's something I don't like (racism). Tho for the record why anyone would wanna say racist shit that hurts ppl is sad and weird to me.

I am about dismantling white supremacist hetero patriarchy. I am structural. For the record. Bookmark this post ok?

Or continue to focus on the bread crumbs w/e

Is it only here that you get on your soap box and preach?

Because im willing to read thru the forum post that you have created scolding black racists and their world views. Or is it safer to scold white "racist" in your stand against racism?

Or do you hold the view that only whites are racist?

anybody w/ an ounce of sense can see that it aint about bein black it's about being poor and abjected by the system and society

if you fucks can't get it through your heads that 200+ years of different expectations and programming as the 'inferior' fucks with subcultures and severely limits the chances of a 'good' member of the wider 'society' being produced amongst them then there is little hope for you :{

destroy whiteness end the heteronormative patriarchy institute a glorious dictatorship of the black gay proletariat

institute #bullywatch on a forum-wide basis

I understand that you are all for destroying white culture and replacing it with black culture.

I just don't see how that is going to help things. i especially don't see how it's going to help civilization move forward to a brighter future.

I myself don't want to rid the world of black culture completely, per-say. I just want to get it toned down a bit. it's not a positive movement for humanity, and it needs to be at least partially stifled, don't you agree?

i'm pretty sure nada does agree to a point, because i have seen that he has moved away from your typical black culture actions for a more civil way of life and discussion, though the transformation has not totally completed yet.

Last edited:
I understand that you are all for destroying white culture

tumblr_nc610xgF7e1tr4jrlo1_1411158705_cover.jpg

racism on here is fine. it will never go away

i do have a problem with every other thread being racist though

in the end, the ridiculous over-the-top racism is going to be the end of this forum

Back