[Free copy of portal 2]Make your case

I would like to have a 2nd copy in order for my daughter and I to play coop. I am going to order a first copy, but was going to wait to order another hoping the price would drop before we were ready to play coop. Thank you.

oh man, this father daughter gaming story had me going

then you used an s

wth people

I know you want to pick me. It may be hard to type without a certain letter, but I can get by. Additionally, I will play co-op with you every once in a while. Finally, when chatting with you in game, I will make certain not to utilize that letter.

I know you want to pick me. It may be hard to type without a certain letter, but I can get by. Additionally, I will play co-op with you every once in a while. Finally, when chatting with you in game, I will make certain not to utilize that letter.

Vermont Logging Truck.

When I bought Portal with the Orange Box, I did not intend to put any time in to playing the "filler" game. I loved Half Life, TF2, and even enjoyed Peggle, but Portal came off like a gimmick. Finally, one Friday evening, I opened it up and decided to play a level or two. By dawn, I knew all about the cake and the lie that it avoided becoming. I want Portal 2, if it can be.

I didn't play the original and probably won't play number two either. If you did decide to give it to me I would re-gift it to *evered due to the father daughter angle.

That way you could give it to him without violating your rule.

I didn't play the original and probably won't play number two either. If you did decide to give it to me I would re-gift it to *evered due to the father daughter angle.

That way you could give it to him without violating your rule.

nice try, liar

phant what is the price when you buy it in a two pack

i didnt realize portal 2 was so expensive

ba7118812da005688971b6503743e1db.jpg

Back