[Free copy of portal 2]Make your case

Yakuza PM me your e-mail address, I think I have a gift copy of the original available. Won't be able to send it until I get home later though.

Or he'll realize females can barely follow simple instructions (even if you tell her EXACTLY what she needs to do) and playing co-op with her results in hundreds of futile attempts and failure.

Never play a co-op game (hugely different than just a 2-player game) with your significant other, it only causes stress.

:cheers:

It's just best to put women on another team

In spite of my supposing I should say something silly--simply stated, sheer stresslessness has suppressed my supposed starving for the stakes.

Spoiler

Last edited:
fuckit ill just give it to severed's daughter

but know this

she owes me

and maybe not today, maybe not even tomorrow, but some day, I'll come to collect.

pm me your steam id or email or whatever(dont post it here, i probably wont be back on tonight)

phantred you broke your own rules

you should have just gifted the copy to killjoy so he could do a proper giveaway

Yea Thank You
At least I did it right on my second attempt posting.

dont try and pull that selfless shit with me
Good thing you didn't listen to me...probably saved that marriage now that I think about it and see all the reasons given in latter posts about playing with women. I will at least attempt to train my daughter well in the art of coop gaming.... "Fucking listen to me or I'll walk on your corpse to cross that stream of acid".

fuckit ill just give it to severed's daughter

but know this

she owes me

and maybe not today, maybe not even tomorrow, but some day, I'll come to collect.

pm me your steam id or email or whatever(dont post it here, i probably wont be back on tonight)

I'll let her know...
but be warned, she's pretty good with karate and seems to be interested in guns, (we go to the indoor range).

*evered'* daughter here, thank you Phantred!!! But he needn't teach me how to play, I played Portal before him and went way quicker through it than he did. He can't even think of a paragraph without 'that letter in it' and i know I'll be waiting for him to catch up when we play...I'll have to be patient with the old man. Thank you again!!!

Back