[Official] Forza 3 thread [360]

Ah ya alright. Ill fix that when Im on

ogm2kp.jpg

Bought the TW logo so cant put this one up on the storefront. Paint isnt what I want yet.

Hey anyone notice that you can search for the Mazda RX-7 Spirit R but like it doesnt exist?

Last edited:
i put a wolf head on my hood, a gorilla face on the rear bumber, tinted the windows red, and painted the car a metallic green. it's a bmw m5. it's pimp

can you import pics that are shared from your pc? i want NGFM shaking the guys hand on the side of my car

can you import pics that are shared from your pc? i want NGFM shaking the guys hand on the side of my car

maybe its possible with a modded 360 but not really.

all the crazy pics you see are insane because people make em with the paint shapes.

I think I'm 11 :lol:

Busy weekend and have had no time to play. Plus, I spent too much time tuning that class E Eclipse and running it on the NY track trying to get good times.

I kind of ran out of cash too.... bloops. Spent too much on a few cars and need money for upgrades. I put a bunch of reward cars up for auction. Hopefully some idiots buy them :lol:

Last edited:
Has anyone done drag racing yet?

I placed first on the first 2 heats and then messed up on the start on the third and it said I placed 2nd in the tournament?

How does not winning 2/3 heats not equal 1st overall?

I'm working on a... special vinyl group at the moment. Custom project my roommate and I came up with. Hopefully I'll be able to reveal it soon.

PS: "painting" in the livery editor is a huge pain in the ass and totally counter-intuitive. :ugh:

Back