#feelthebern

v1mLdYH.jpg

Bernie would get hamstrung on his most ambitious ideas but he’d at least get a handful of large victories during his tenure.

We’d make actual positive progress in this country.

Trump has been hamstrung on his most ambitious ideas and has gotten at least a handful of large victories during his first term. We have made progress in this country. Can't wait to see what the second term brings.

Trump has been hamstrung on his most ambitious ideas and has gotten at least a handful of large victories during his first term. We have made progress in this country. Can't wait to see what the second term brings.

this is what really upsets them... Orange Hitler is undoing all the ground work laid by the democrats and pushed through with owebama

they'll never admit it though

yeah its so awesome that he repealed the clean water act

who the fuk needs that anyway

i like my water with extra lead

keeps the brain tamed

keeps the brain tamed

he didnt tho dawg

he just rewrote part of it that obama pushed through despite heavy opposition

like dang 13 states sued him n both houses of congress tried to shut it down but he vetoed

the wiki article said:
In May 2015 EPA released a new rule on the definition of "waters of the United States" ("WOTUS") and the future enforcement of the act.[91][92] Thirteen states sued, and on August 27 U.S. Chief District Judge for North Dakota Ralph R. Erickson issued a preliminary injunction blocking the regulation in those states.[93] In a separate lawsuit, on October 9 a divided Sixth Circuit appeals court stayed the rule’s application nationwide.[94] Congress then passed a joint resolution under the Congressional Review Act overturning the WOTUS rule,[95] but President Barack Obama vetoed the measure.[96]

On February 28, 2017, President Donald Trump signed documents directing EPA and the Army Corps of Engineers to review and rewrite the Obama administration's "Clean Water Rule," which would clarify the WOTUS definition. The agencies were ordered to reassess the rule consistent with promoting economic growth and minimizing regulatory uncertainty.[97]

The Sixth Circuit appeals court stay was overturned on January 22, 2018 when the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that challenges to the 2015 rule must be filed in United States district courts.[98] EPA then formally suspended the 2015 regulation and announced plans to issue a new version later in 2018.[99] EPA and USACE published a proposed rule on February 14, 2019 that would revise the WOTUS definition.[100]

Clean Water Act - Wikipedia

its exactly how it was in 2014 now n if it was gud enuff then its gud enuff now

keeps the brain tamed
Please read the details of the 'clean water act'. It basically gave the federal government control over every little stream in the nation and all the land it ran through. It was insanely OP.

Please read the details of the 'clean water act'. It basically gave the federal government control over every little stream in the nation and all the land it ran through. It was insanely OP.

it requires ppl to get permits to discharge waste into streams to actually account for their business or agricultural externalities responsibly

it allows the government 2 round up anybody who uses the wastewater system, or shits or farts or even pees, and send them 2 fema death camps in utah

bernie real popular with poverty people

the free shit army is willing to fight for him

but only with others time and money

we know anubis...........we know......66 pages of this bullshit as testament to this

why we need a foreign fucking firewall not just a border wall

now go back to dreaming about pumping gas for a living

instead of dusting relics of your once great empire in ruins

give a beta boy fish stew and he eats for a day

teach a beta boy named anubis how to make fish stew for 2 and he will eat for two lonely nights........and can expect leftovers in fridge

Bernie Sanders Says U.S. Can't Have 'Open Borders' Because Poor People Will Come 'From All Over the World'

to 1 day ago

Bernie Leads His Party to Open Borders | RealClearPolitics

best thing about bernie is even he doesn't know where the big money is

he still shekeling for the right big $$$ recipe

but no matter what it will be kosher

dang that's a lot of numbers

how many lake houses can that buy his kids?

1/5 of 1/3 = 6.6667%

The official poverty rate is 12.3 percent, based on the U.S. Census Bureau's 2017 estimates.

He can't even win the entire poverty crowd over to his side yet

gonna need Liz to drop out first

speaking of this..........you never see more bernie bumper stickers at the beach than you do during normal work hours.

i wonder why that is?

Last edited:
Back