evolution is bullshit

Forensic said:
The time reversing itself is a consequence of the interaction of particles in our universe...

If you understood the physical laws of these interactions I could go about proving that if there is a certain amount of energy in the universe, the universe will eventually collapse back on itself in a big crunch where spacetime contracts back in on itself.

But our most recent measurements show there isn't enough energy, and instead of contracting, the universe is going to expand forever.

It's not like peope just make this up, these results follow from the laws of physics and our observations of the behaviour of galaxies.

Now, concerning the matter question, why does it have to have been created? Why does something have to be created? Just because something exists does not imply creation; there is no logical reason why matter must have been originally created.

Science wants to explain the world so that it can make predictions. Scientifically, there is no evidence that matter was created. All the evidence suggests that matter has always existed and always will and that this doesn't change. Your idea that matter has to be created by someone is purely religious - in the words of a famous physicist, "there is no need for that hypothesis".
"has always existed" implies infinity, which you just said is invalid.

you don't understand the concept of infinity

in contemporary terms when we talk of existance we talk of existance within the universe

time is not infinite, it has always existed but that doesn't mean it's infinite.

by the same token, space is not infinite. Just because space has always existed doesn't mean that it must be infinite in measurement; we can get an accurate numerical measurement for the size of the universe therefore it is not infinite. The same applies to time - we can tell that the universe is ~15 billion years old, that doesn't mean time did not exist at one point, merely that time stood still. That is the nature of entropy.

MeSlayer said:
just watch superman 1 already

it will answer all your time based questions

You can't travel through time relative to yourself. Time can be dilated, but only relative to "the other guy."

I'm not going any further than that, because the science folks here already know this, and the other members don't give a shit.

Id rather be a fucking dolphin than a human.

being a dolphin would fucking kick ass.

I think we have it all wrong as do the hindus. You don't die enlightened and reach the next level of spirituality. You fucking reincarnate as a dolphin. Only after that do you move onto those levels of spirituality and enternalness.

Only read some of this thread.

However, sharks, crocodiles, etc haven't really evolved much because the enviroment hasn't changed that much.

Not only that, but they're the dominant species in their habitat.

Makes sense really, why evolve into something "else" if there isn't really any need. Humans were shitty, we were not as strong as most animals so we had to develop our brains in order to counter that disadvantage.

Why the hell would fish need legs?...IF there was a need for them they would evolve or die.

Bears for example have thick fur to survive the winter...i'm sure if the earth over the next 1000 years became alot warmer, then future bears wouldn't grow fur as thick, etc.

BadMoFo said:
if evolution is real why aren't there lizard men running around?

why dont dolphins have legs?

why cant all fish walk?

why did animals stop "evolving" into mankind?

it looks like to me the GOD ALMIGHTY is the only answer

sorry bitches.

but if EVOLUTION was real, then why are "apes" the only animal that evolved into "men"

you blasphemous anti-god cocksuckers make me sick with your anti-god cock sucking.

so fuck you, jesus says you are all fucking retarded jizz swilling morons.

enjoy hell

And, why can we nowadays prove this theory in a test-tube whilst religious zealouts don't get it? :p

Back