RIOT!!!!

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1293959308074291200

5eiO1FV.png

Nothing new. People and business continue to leave. Not sure what they are thinking. Portland is about ready to vote in an Antifa supporter as mayor. Woo hoo. Clusterfuck.

We have awesome LE that has been torn down over time. The larger OR cities are suffering. PDX, Eugene. Who cares. Rural OR is awesome. Plenty of small/medium towns with good leadership. Hopefully everyone moves out of Portland including the asshats that created the mess. It's a great location. Bring in a crew - move out the criminals. Re-roll it back to what it is and should be - a medium sized river town that likes to chill, drink beer, eat good food, smoke some weed, see some good music, go to bars, spend time in the outdoors, get laid and do some quality work during business hours.

so is portland where the Small/Quick Civil War of 2021 happens?

basically, if you stay in portland after everyone else with brains leaves, you're fair game, just push their shit in and take it back by force next year. ez pz

Hopefully everyone moves out of Portland including the asshats that created the mess.

Just like refugees and migrants from shithole nations the ones who created the mess they're fleeing from will recreate the same shithole wherever they move to, they'll vote for policies that create lawlessness and depravity over and over again.

Source: See general opinion of Ex-Californians and people targeting cars with California license plates.

did the nws classify that shit yesterday as a derecho

there were a few spin up gust front tornados very close to me

the lightning/thunder was probably the loudest i've ever heard for a single storm

non-stop boomers for 25 min straight

Its probably been answered, but yes it was. Last update from the NWS I saw was 15 tornadoes in Illinois confirmed. 1 of them was a half mile from my house. EF1 at the most so even if it hit us damage would not be super bad. It mostly took trees down and flattened an very old sheet metal barn and flung parts of it a couple hundred feet and wrapped it around a tree.

I was without internet from either of my services (Comcast/Metronet) for 3 days. Power here is super reliable. Have some friends still without power around Joliet.

the dems fucked up on this..they were literally hoping the riots would be close to the election which is pretty much why the liberal mayors and governors were turning a blind eye and tethering police.

the dems fucked up on this..they were literally hoping the riots would be close to the election which is pretty much why the liberal mayors and governors were turning a blind eye and tethering police.

And yet trump is still losing because of his negligence with covid-19 you know assigning his halfwit kushner nepotism hire to do ppe & contact tracing

Trumps approval ratings are rising (again).

The more he talks directly to America, despite the narrative the left tries to spin, the more everyday American's favor him over the Democrats who are increasingly seen as disconnected and incompetent.

People all over the country are starting to wake up and realize they've been fed a twisted narrative that isn't accurate and that Donald Trump isn't the mustachio-villain the DNC priesthood has made him out to be.

American's hear a President say obvious things they agree with, and the Democrats strategy of defaulting to "orange man bad" and "whatever stance Trump adopts, we do the opposite" is blowing up in their faces.

His approval ratings were at their all-time highest when Trump was giving his daily COVID briefings... they were so high, The shills in the Media began panicking and said "we can't allow this to continue, we must pull the plug" and that's what they did. Once again, when filtered through the screen of mainstream media spin, Trumps ratings began to decline. Now that Trump is once again back in front of a podium, his numbers are once again, on the rise. Go figure... it's almost as if America likes hearing from the President directly and not through the bias-lens of the talking heads of the shill media and DNC apologists.

Rona deaths predicted at 1mil+ and not even at 200k yet. Trump has been Bigly good on response. If not for NYC Dems this mess would be done by now.

Back