[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I do think the Trump name and what he stands for gives people more confidence to move on than a dim in the WH, so ya, I think there's truth to his gloating.

YUb5aHj.png

clown world

Holy shit soros is paying the big bucks to show up these days

No joke this is my dream scenario :boogie:

Why didnt we start the deep state activity sooner

2 things needs to happen.
1. Trump needs to address the 'unrest' directly and with a little more understanding. The longer he doesn't do that, the more supporters he loses and enemies he makes

2. The market needs to come back like a freight train. People need to get back to work, stock market needs to go up, businesses need to come back bigly.

if either one of those things doesn't happen, he's probably not going to get re-elected. Right now he acts like he's fighting to be a 1 term president

This is why you don't go out unarmed. I may get beaten or even killed, but 4 or 5 of those fucks is coming with me.

But I don't even go out, because it might just come to that. See...knowing bad situations to avoid is key. Or go out and be dumb.

Just live where it is 98%+ white. You can leave your house and sheds unlocked, and can go into hardware store while car is running. When pretend humans are burning cities you can be comfy af in your recliner watching streams of the whole shithouse go up in flames. Like I do. :shrug:

Last edited:
Back