[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1268957599539527680
awTu6lH.png

fkin garys

every gary ive known has been lame

gareths too

ur just and even lamer gary, gareth

(exception made for gary busey and gary oldman cuz theyre dope)

(no exception for gary coleman f that midget)

(on the fence about gary sinise)

Canada is full. We have no more room for people of any colour creed religion sexual orientation Male female child nothing. Stay in your own country and fix your own shit. Stop running away from the hard work. Building and maintaining a healthy society is a tough job that sometimes sucks but it has to be done.

In this day and age, with the world population over spilling, why would any Nation think it's a great idea to take in more people from around the world? I just don't get it..
we have enough people in our nation to make this work now, and if we don't keep importing the world, then we have enough room for our children and their children to fill out the country. Stop listening to the globalist lies and lock this nation down.

Try to come to Mexico and sponge off the system. good fucking luck. Mexico is already quite nationalistic; we could learn a few lessons from them in the US.

tbh i think i will stick w/ going 2 mexico and slamming all them hot white mexican mamacitas that gringos don't kno about b/c they think mexico is all aztecs and then i will have anchor babies and get my access 2 that fat amlo bux

do you not get absent's reference?

Well, I incorrectly determined that since all this fucking chaos with fucking idiots rioting and looting because of a guy named George getting murdered.

George Washington?

If so...you best read up on Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion

from Wikipedia - "Washington himself rode at the head of an army to suppress the insurgency, with 13,000 militiamen provided by the governors of Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania."

I think George would be asking why the military wasn't already restoring order

If it isn't George W. - then I give up trying to understand the foreigner

MAGA
Fuck You World
We're going home and taking the balls we invented with us.
Trump directs Pentagon to pull 9,500 troops from Germany, report says - Europe - Stripes

President Donald Trump has ordered the Pentagon to pull nearly 10,000 troops out of Germany by September, which would mark a sharp drawdown in a country that is home to the largest number of forces in Europe, it was reported Friday.

Pentagon officials on Friday said they were unaware of the plan...

can't wait to see which Pentup&gone Official stomps off in a tantrum this time.

20M jobs lost: “I take no responsibility at all.”

10% of those jobs come back: “I DID THIS ON MY OWN EVERYTHING IS BACK TO NORMAL YOU’RE WELCOME!!!”

Well, there is some truth to that - every fucking politician since the beginning of time has operated in that manner.

Back