ITT: Talking shit about AMD

whos trolling?

intel is superior

You're trolling.

5899b268202564b6c4b19956e287d85c9027bb968199ad1ce9bfa0268788d5ae.png

Spoiler

AMD is king, Intel is yesterdays news.

and literally no one cared that something took 8 seconds less to render, I would rather have my self respect than save 8 seconds

May as well say Walmart is the best shop in the world b/c u can get a piece of ill fitting clothing for 8c cheaper than Costco

and literally no one cared that something took 8 seconds less to render, I would rather have my self respect than save 8 seconds

Because time isn't money :ftard:

Also, completing something faster for a fraction of the price isn't appealing at all.

May as well say Walmart is the best shop in the world b/c u can get a piece of ill fitting clothing for 8c cheaper than Costco

walmart is the best shop in the world b/c they will sell u the guns and ammo u need 2 open fire on the walmart shoppers (who r totally axeing 4 it)

i still don't trust it yet. call me a boomer but it's cold in here and i need to take a nap

Intel announced the recall of Xeon E-2274G processors InfoTech News

“This underpowered CPU fan being packed with the Intel Xeon E-2274G may just be an oversight on Intel's part, this 88-watt processor will most definitely overpower the cooling mechanic of 65 watts. The replacement that is given during this recall is the same Xeon E-2274G tray processor with no cooling solution, meaning if you send in your processor for this recall you'll only get another E-2274G but no way to cool it so you will be forced to find your own cooling solution.”

Last edited:
the intel CPU i'm running naow (i7-4770) shipped with a factory CPU that literally did not even spin. i ran CPU-Z a week or so after getting set up and noticed my fan speed said 0. i bought a hyper V coolermaster later that day

the intel CPU i'm running naow (i7-4770) shipped with a factory CPU that literally did not even spin. i ran CPU-Z a week or so after getting set up and noticed my fan speed said 0. i bought a hyper V coolermaster later that day

Welp, that settles it. Intel is shit. Pack it up boys! We're moving to AMD town.

It'll take you a while to get there, since you shouldn't use the boost function on your inturd processor.

unknown.png

Just built my sons new system last night

AMD Ryzen5 3rd Gen 3600
32gb Corsair PC3200mhz
EVGA RTX 2070 Super
MSI Bazooka Micro ATX
EVGA 650 watt PSU
Samsung 2tb SSD

Runs everything at max without batting a eyelash, his 35" monitor will be here tomorrow 3440x1440p Ultra Wide

AMD Ryzen5 3rd Gen 3600
32gb Corsair PC3200mhz
EVGA RTX 2070 Super
MSI Bazooka Micro ATX
EVGA 650 watt PSU
Samsung 2tb SSD

Runs everything at max without batting a eyelash, his 35" monitor will be here tomorrow 3440x1440p Ultra Wide
Did you include a "sorry, you're gay now" card with it?

AMD Ryzen5 3rd Gen 3600
32gb Corsair PC3200mhz
EVGA RTX 2070 Super
MSI Bazooka Micro ATX
EVGA 650 watt PSU
Samsung 2tb SSD

Damn, that's a sweet computer.

Back