[TECH] AMD Ryzen 2

The i5 is inferior silicone to the i7, which is inferior to the i9, which is inferior still to the Xeons. The i5 has less cache, lower clock potential, fewer pci express lanes, and less threads than its R5 counterparts. They're just awful. You'd be better off getting a previous generation i7, which is also a terrible idea. A 7700k literally = an i3 now.

That's what ((they)) want you to think. It is a simple wafer bath away from being the same as the I9. There is also an I10 but guess what? Same shit different last bath.

Edofnor has a clue. You can mod the fuck out of that little kit. Pro-Tip - wear a gas mask and keep a Type C fire extinguisher close. Pets are also very sensitive to the process. Remember the phrase - "Wafer bath? Be sure to waft"

Meaning you don't understand what I am talking about. Split your cores and give them a proper bath. Tune your bios. Pro tip - choose a harmonic of the frequency of the universe (not what you think it is) for clock and core speed and get a bump in benchmarks.

*ahem* this is the part where you start posting pics and links to benchmarks proving your claims or you shut your whore mouth.

As you can clearly see, an overclocked, RadioShack tuned, core split and bathed outperforms everything. This is still secret but a hint: Number 5 is the latest results vs everything else. Wait for the quantum conversions coming later.
benchmarking.png

I can guarantee, anything that Odio picks as the cream of the crop processor will be muff cabbage in about 6 months. Unless, you know the underground secrets of the mini-lab. Then, you can douche out the muff cabbage and stay ahead of the game.

iu

I have a whole case of dry ice and a jug of liquid nitrogen at work

should I give that a try on my new AMD?

cos I remember they used to fry eggs on those Athlons, I've never gotten over that u know

Using these techniques, you can take a simple 386sx or even a Raspberry PI and create a data center

Back