Occasional-Cortex - The Gift That Keeps on Giving

let the sin.............begin

D-eR7_uX4AYO8JX.jpg

SUNY professor pens article titled 'Seeing poor white people makes me happy'

D-csIUNXUAEAn99.jpg

stab a man enough times and you will get him to say sorry

D-h5gf3WsAELLBi.png

congratulations. you have been won over by the propaganda wing of media. ggs. pls get all your news from msnbc/cnn/fox/wapo/nyt from now on to know the REAL news, thanks for playing. any other news is illegal.

See, this is how 'news' works. You have a story...then you provide proof. Not 'sources say' or 'anonymous sources'...or nothing at all. If that were true then ANYTHING would be truthful news if you read it on the internet. If something like this were actually true, then at the very least FOX would be running it 24/7 with a big WE TOLD YOU SO graphic

she was looking toward the parking lot in all fairness

no wonder she saw someone drinking out of a ditch toilet

and all the libs subscribed and believed it

ate that up like gospel

anyone that has ever been to jail in the last like 3-4 decades has 'drank from the toilet'

Cry for me, Alexandria.
Please shed a tear for me.

Over parking lots of delusion
Toilet water parks - Dang - we are so mean to people.
I mean, never mind what's going on in other countries.
Just rile 'em up
Little darling
Rile 'em up
To get your ho pay in your pocket
What an ass - half a brain - how in the fuck did you ever manage to find your way to Washington?
Probably googled it.
So - shed a tear for me, Alexandria
Because I am in pain.

Last edited:
my mom loves her because she raised the pay of her staff.. like.. thats literally the only thing she can say about her and how shes amazing for doing so....
im like cool so she paid her ppl more i guess that means we should vote her in lol.

Your mom likes her... because she charged the American tax payer more money to employ underlings... gotcha.

I mean... she gets 1 million a year to pay for staff... so it's not like it is coming out of her pocket.

How long before we hear that she thinks the Members’ Representational Allowance needs to be increased because she can't afford to pay people 50,000/yr to shuffle paper work and fetch her dry cleaning?

Last edited:
my mom loves her because she raised the pay of her staff.. like.. thats literally the only thing she can say about her and how shes amazing for doing so....
im like cool so she paid her ppl more i guess that means we should vote her in lol.

She didn't raise the pay of her staff, she provided a higher salary for the lowest level employee at the expense of senior staff salaries. But hey, even though she's got the lowest paid people running her office, she now has the highest paid coffee runners in Washington.

Not surprising coming from a woman that just now discovered a garbage disposal in her sink is not in fact actually an angry badger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While not our favorite, she is part of AOCs 'group'.

Judicial Watch's Tom Fitton hand Delivered an Ethics Complaint on Omar over Mulitple fraud Violation on Tuesday to the House ethics committee

AOC Says Trump Supporters Not Educated Enough To Realize They Are Racist
Ocasio-Cortez said many of Trump’s supporters are not educated enough on racism to understand the policies they support are racist.

“It’s not about asking are Trump voters racist. We need to talk about racism, not racists. Racist — it’s a very two-dimensional, boring conversation. Is something racist, yes or no,” AOC began.

“We need to talk about racism, its contours, its histories, where it manifests, how it’s used, because like all winning political phenomena, whether good or bad in your opinion, they rely on collation building. So Trump relied on a coalition, and a core part of that coalition were racists building a collation with all sorts of other people that could be susceptible to racist views—if they were blankets and layered and made people feel good about it not being a racist thing,” she added.

Then she really went after Trump supporters with her worst comments yet.

"So there are a lot of people that support Trump that genuinely don’t believe that they are racist because we do not talk about or educate people on recognizing racism. And because we do not do that we get caught in this debate of is something racist," Ocasio-Cortez said.

She added, "Then people use their defensiveness, and they say, ‘Well, it’s not racist because I’m not racist and I believe this thing because it’s economic in nature.'

^ The gift that keeps on giving.

Back