Game of Thrones Season 8

The Sansa sex stuff has always felt a little odd as well, since in the beginning I think she identifies as being 14 but as the seasons have gone on the show has this weird time arc where it's hard to determine just how much time has passed.
There are numerous occasions of "She's just a girl!" when people have tried to aid her, but she essentially she gets sold off to ramsay bolton to be raped repeatedly.
yeah sansa being raped was far more uncomfortable to me.

the Maisie love scene was sweet i thought and completely in character. she's always been torn between what she wants to be and what is expected of her to be. she didn't approach this as a starry-eyed girl she was matter of fact and business-like. she wanted to get laid at least once. and after she seems still unphased.

and the "almost nudity" was tasteful compared to how gratuitous they've been on this show.

i also had to point out to my sister that kate winslet was about the same age and playing a 17 yr old in titanic and was Oscar nominated. but lets panic over side-boob...

i also had to point out to my sister that kate winslet was about the same age and playing a 17 yr old in titanic and was Oscar nominated. but lets panic over side-boob...

In American Beauty Thora Birch was under age. The actual actress was only 17 for the topless scene.

I'm getting a distinct impression of "we don't know what to do with anyone" vibe for the writing and they're just dragging it out to an uncreative fight where most of the remaining players die. Last night's episode was basically a bottle episode. Nothing for Tyrion to do, nothing for Varys to do, no real politics anymore, just waiting for the culmination. Jon tells Dany he's a Targeryan and she's fucking her nephew and her immediate reaction is "that makes you conveniently ahead of me" instead of "ew I'm fucking my nephew".

its called a song of fire and ice. How are people still confused on how this is going to end.

NEphew Aunt Fuck pals and also king/queen. Time to make another ratard joffrey bitches.

I'm getting a distinct impression of "we don't know what to do with anyone" vibe for the writing and they're just dragging it out to an uncreative fight where most of the remaining players die. Last night's episode was basically a bottle episode. Nothing for Tyrion to do, nothing for Varys to do, no real politics anymore, just waiting for the culmination. Jon tells Dany he's a Targeryan and she's fucking her nephew and her immediate reaction is "that makes you conveniently ahead of me" instead of "ew I'm fucking my nephew".
incest isn’t taboo. dany grew up thinking she was going to always marry her brother. danys parents were brother and sister. if you’re dany, jon being only your nephew is great news. How better to restart her house with more pure blood.

I'd say there's a minor difference between accepting that your house has always done it and the sudden realization that you've been doing it without realizing it.

Learning that her claim is not as strong, which 100% of her life has been based on since Viserys died, would be about 1492349230842398492034980234902384920384 times more shocking than learning you were boning your nephew.

depending on how much time has passed, what are the odds dany finds out jon impregnated her with special peepees0zz powers and all problems cease to exist?

Back