And now Charlie Brown is racist

they got hungry for free food

that is the point now

those who do nothing, provide nothing, bring less than nothing to the communal tables, chase you around to yell at you AIMLESSLY and FOREVER in hopes of either controlling you or destroying whatever mechanisms and systems allowed you to create said food and wealth in the first place

this is our curse.....they are the cursed

we have a lot to pretend to be unthankful for this time of year

bq-5bf874c103757.jpeg

Good grief

cjmNduj.jpg

Ever see dogs in a black neighborhood? I didn't think so. We don't exactly like dogs. Dogs you see in black neighborhoods always look like they are starving. You know why? No one will let them in or get close to them. Meanwhile - out in whitey land - dogs fly around and fight the red baron and shit.

etc etc

After the African invasion of my neighbour's house/car the other week a cop told me they were bringing the dog unit around b/c Africans don't like dogs. She recommended I get one to prevent them coming near my property.
I never knew that.

They are missing the point that to even include the dude was very forward at the time.

I think the whole point of the seating was to highlight what was/had been going on in the country at the time and was designed to draw attention to segregation and the racial divide.

Ppl nowadays are such fuckwits.

the greatest mistake most people make, the apply today's thought patterns and cultural norms and modern viewpoints to historical events, things, items, music, texts, etc

and its really fucking stupid
:king:

imma wyte trash n00dlecuck pussyass effemcuck fukkn l0s3r n muh gf nj0y fukkn muh pastyass lil pussyass widda big fukkn dild0 evry fukn nite ok tyall 4 lissnin 2 muh wyte trash stuffz summo FUKKKKMEEEEEE
wyte trash fuccboi no him b soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

Lemme see if I can conjure Chris Rock -

Now, while all us black people were busy watching football, drinking and eating over Thanksgiving, you crackers found something new to fight about. White people these days don't seem to be able to take a break. Not even on a holiday. You just gotta push that stick up that ass even farther. Always looking for trouble. It's like you already got all you want and now you are just looking for things to feel guilty and fight about. Here's what you came up with this weekend - Charlie Brown is a Racist.

Nope - you didn't hear me wrong. I'm not talking about Chris Brown or Jerry Brown - nope. You crackers decided to fight about a cartoon show from the 1950s. A time when blatant racism was normal. A time when you couldn't find a black man in a cartoon unless he had a bone in his lip and a spear in his hand. You dumb crackers went and picked on a show that even dared to portray a little black boy as being part of whiteyhood.

This is a show that was far ahead of it's time. One that embraced lesbians. Peppermint Patty and Marcie? You know they were scissoring in Snoopie's doghouse when no one was lookin. "Give it to me sir - give it to me! Oooo yeahhh sir o sir o sir"

So - which of you dumb crackers decided to call Charles Shultz out on Franklin? Franklin was introduced in 1968. Dad was a barber, dad was a soldier. And over what? Franklin is at the silly cracker table in the backyard on his own side? On the biggest chair? With ALL the popcorn? and the only kid with a spoon? In a cartoon? You dumb crackers don't have enough to do than go around on Twitter looking for things to be mad about over the holidays? Chill the fuck out. Your asses are getting so tight you are going to explode. White people will just be walking down the street and BOOM - there goes another white person.

Now, let's look at this from a black's perspective. So - it's not like we are watching this going "Sayyy. You know? The white people are right! That is racist! Why they have to put Franklin all by himself?" We have more pressing matters to attend to than comics of old. You know, like bullets. Not like you are gonna take a knee in front of a bullet.

You wanna see a racist cartoon? Watch some Fat Albert. Not a cracker in sight. Ain't no white folks in sight with the Cosby kids. Maybe Bill kept them out back hehe

Now, you are never gonna hear a black man complaining that there are not enough whites in Fat Albert. Why? It's a black cartoon. We all appreciate that some of you thought about us and tried to slip a black kid into Peanuts. Back then, we didn't have many options. We were gonna have to wait a few years for Soul Train and Sanford and Son. But - we all know that show is white. I don't think it could get more white. None of the shit that happened in those shows was how shit went down in the black neighborhoods. Ever see dogs in a black neighborhood? I didn't think so. We don't exactly like dogs. Dogs you see in black neighborhoods always look like they are starving. You know why? No one will let them in or get close to them. Meanwhile - out in whitey land - dogs fly around and fight the red baron and shit.

etc etc

Best thing on the internet today.

Serious question.

how can ANYONE still be a leftist liberal after all of the sheer stupidity that has come from that side since the 2016 election?

i love the whole we stole this country rage and shit.. and those people are doing jack shit to leave this racist stolen country.

Back