Give me one *good* reason why gay marriage should be illegal

to be more specific you can't just double a housing market lol, people don't have that buying power, not to even touch regulation

and single people don't just buy houses, people buy houses when they get married, it's how we're programmed to think

Last edited:
to be more specific you can't just double a housing market lol, people don't have that buying power, not to even touch regulation

and single people don't just buy houses, people buy houses when they get married, it's how we're programmed to think

I know many single divorcees who bought a home. Then factor in those who lease/rent and you just funneled extra money into the housing market via increased demand.

The working theory of pre 08 was people would never default on a mortgage. Well people will always put a roof over their head. Even if every divorcee rented with an average of 4 heads per rental unit you increased the housing market by 25%. Anything over 3% is significant and when certain markets are overleveraged shifts of the percent can be catastrophic. Why do you think people worry so much about .25 .5% rate hikes? It doesnt take much to fuck everything up

keyboard jockeys en masse will move upstairs

not just litchruhlee but also figuratively

boomers done been camping out jobs all the way down 2 entry lvl shit waaaaaayy past retirement age (b/c they r "4ever young" shitlords who thot it would b cool 2 blow their income and take out loans in their grandchildren's and great grandchildren's names 2 spend on self indulgence rather than setting up 4 retirement)

when the good lord finally dispatches the baby boomers back 2 hell, lots of worthy ppl of today's generations will move up in companies and government and everything will finally stop being so homosexually gay

Should I read this thread or did no one oppose gay marriage and this devolve into an orange man bad thread

So how about we defrost the slope and take a couple steps, instead of standing on top panicking about what's at the bottom.

Rabid progressivism is no reason to stop you from making reasonable changes. It's a reason to stop rabid progressivism.

is it reasonable to be upset about disgendered people using bathrooms/locker rooms of the opposite sex? it is a topic of controversy today, but 10 years ago it was unthinkable to even suggest it

So how about we defrost the slope and take a couple steps, instead of standing on top panicking about what's at the bottom.

Rabid progressivism is no reason to stop you from making reasonable changes. It's a reason to stop rabid progressivism.

yes of course catering even slightly while a smug intellectual such as yourself attempts to rationalize abnormal behavior is a perfect path to stardom that any reasonable person would accept wholeheartedly

p.s. I feel trolled defrost the slope lol

is it reasonable to be upset about disgendered people using bathrooms/locker rooms of the opposite sex?

I know that I personally find it very hard to care about

disgendered or transgendered...or normal...people doing shady/perverse/sexual harassment or assault stuff in a bathroom of any kind...now that is something I would give a shit about

but as long as everyone in the bathroom is safe and happy, who cares what equipment is in their pants or what weirdness is in their heads?

as long as you have been toilet trained and aren't a cunt, do whatever imo

not just litchruhlee but also figuratively

boomers done been camping out jobs all the way down 2 entry lvl shit waaaaaayy past retirement age (b/c they r "4ever young" shitlords who thot it would b cool 2 blow their income and take out loans in their grandchildren's and great grandchildren's names 2 spend on self indulgence rather than setting up 4 retirement)

when the good lord finally dispatches the baby boomers back 2 hell, lots of worthy ppl of today's generations will move up in companies and government and everything will finally stop being so homosexually gay

good god damn by the union man

praise jesus

So heterosexual people with mental disorders shouldn't be allowed to marry either?

Depends on what they want to marry, I suppose. I mean, if a guy is insane and think that he has a relationship with his car and he thinks his car identifies as a woman... no. He should not be allowed to marry his car.

Last edited:
we have to draw the line at inanimate objects at least

marrying ur cat for profit is almost the same as marrying a person imho

cats r usually p loyal

but econoplatform 4bangers are a very bigly product of detroit/yokohama miscegenation during the automotive 1980s so ur shit mostly fits

imo the mitsu/chrysler "diamondstar" shit was most best :cool:

Back