[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Tele, you posted a photo of a sweet looking camping spot and passed it off as though you were actually camping there yourself. why lie about something like that?

when i bother to share shit about my life here it's not a complete fabrication.

Again with the what aboutism.

:lol: I wonder why?

it must take a lot of gumption to call out other people on their appearances and lives while hiding behind a veil of anonymity. what courage!

zBG72AY.png

Russia didn't make you look this way

or trick you into posting this picture on TW in your last failed penis measuring contest

LOL

now hurry scurry......backtrace a few more of my posted images and you will have something one day soon

it will take you to the Kremlin himself if you are lucky

i think the calls for death threats against me

vanster promising to ruin my life both professionally and otherwise (because of my opinions)

and all the rest might have taught me these important lessons when i first arrived

maybe i should have called the cops on TW........:rofl:

so back on topic? nahhhhhhhhhh never

Last edited:
didn't work out so hot for you, vanster and everyone that has exposed themselves here.. reason enough for me

I'm doing fine thanks. Vanster is having issues to be sure, but I don't think he's having these problems because he posted photos here, do you?

I mean you've shared stuff here supertrap, it's not as though your life has fallen apart because of it. We just ridicule you for being old and angry. TW isn't a place for the thin skinned, but you already know that.

I'm doing fine thanks. Vanster is having issues to be sure, but I don't think he's having these problems because he posted photos here, do you?

I mean you've shared stuff here supertrap, it's not as though your life has fallen apart because of it. We just ridicule you for being old and angry. TW isn't a place for the thin skinned, but you already know that.

Yeah.. I am sure having his arrest record posted has nothing to do with Vanster losing his mind.

Prudence says you limit personal info on the interwebs

Even Fox news called it "disgusting"

TW in a tailspin, no money and being sued.

^^^^^

LMAO

this is why nobody shares anything on this site anymore

Vanster loved ruining lives when he knew he was doing it

He was gonna Badmofo all of us and promised as much

Last edited:
Yeah.. I am sure having his arrest record posted has nothing to do with Vanster losing his mind.

Prudence says you limit personal info on the interwebs

:lol I'm saying vanster's run-ins with the law are not a direct result of him sharing photos on this website.

it's possible to post photos of yourself here and continue to live your life normally. there was a huge thread where people posted recent pictures of themselves and I think most people that participated are doing just fine.

:lol I'm saying vanster's run-ins with the law are not a direct result of him sharing photos on this website.

it's possible to post photos of yourself here and continue to live your life normally. there was a huge thread where people posted recent pictures of themselves and I think most people that participated are doing just fine.

missed the post where Vanster says he is suing tw one post earlier

i mean there is missing the forest through all them trees

and then there is Skipperlipicus

i mean WOW......now we understand how you got the rest of those awesome outlooks you hold

Last edited:
This entire ordeal has created an interesting scenario for campaigning in US elections. Let's say that Russia did, in fact, create a bunch of memes in the run-up to the election, as the govt is saying it did. Does this mean that no foreigners are allowed to create memes during a US election that has to do with current politics?

If so, are all nations and nationals affected by this or does it only matter if it is the Russians?

I ask this because - if this is such a pressing issue, as the Emo's are making it out to be, how does someone like Soro's and all his money spent on influencing American politics and politicians get a pass? What about the countless Europeans that influence American election and - should we even bring up the Jews?

Based on this, and what we are seeing in the media, it would seem as though we are witness to another 'Rules for thee but not for we'. Everyone that the left adores is allowed to influence American elections, politicians and our politics and laws but how dare someone or some country do it (((they))) do not agree with.

Biggest joke in politics I have seen in a long time.
i just think context matters...and outcome matters.

countries participate in espionage and subversion. sure, they have preferences who wins elections.

did they hack election results? did they tamper with ballots, block people from voting?

if not, why really care?

Dems have reached peak mass hysteria.

Everything is not only the worst, but so catastrophically bad that millions will die. It's been two years, and nobody's dead, and everything is objectively fine. All they have proven in 2 years is that they've devolved into squawking children, incapable of rational thought or behavior, and that this is how they will react to any future Republican president.

Back