at the office today my boss said

Our huge employee survey ranks 2 things as the biggest gripes, and one of those is something like:

"Under-performers are not dealt with appropriately"

And in a news letter today the boss describes organisation as

"We are like the 3rd kitchen draw"

I'm like WTF does that mean? My kicthen is really orderly. 3rd draw down is shrink-wrap and aluminium foil. Is this some kind of "Bad Bot Bubby" reference?

[!YOUTUBE]LhMox8hjtJU[/YOUTUBE]

Here:

If everyone could earmark their tax dollars to be spent on their pet political programs, & the numbers happened to live in the same orders of magnitude, would that overcome your objections to funding the government?

e.g. Lefties exclusively fund Free Minority Monies And Other Hippie Fag Shit while righties spend spend spend on Corporate Charity Especially Bombs & Whatnot

are you still mad?

Here is a good example of how government works.

I know someone that is today attending a political campaign fundraising lunch. It is the bosses wife who is running for office, most workers there are taking half the day off to attend, on full pay (union funds will cover it) their lunch fee is also being fully covered out of the candidates campaign fund ....

I'm not an expert but I don't think this is how fundraising works.

Except of course this is a left wing candidate so all appears to be normal in their bizzaro free money world.

We have no hope, make your time

"Greater connectivity across our innovative ecosystem" in an internal newsletter.

Back