i told a girl i had bitcoin in 2012 and she was like "wat"
in 2017 i told her i had 3 and she was like 'you can touch my elbow'
in 2018 i told her i had 10 and she said 'get lost u broke nigga'

:')

i told a girl i had bitcoin in 2012 and she was like "wat"
in 2017 i told her i had 3 and she was like 'you can touch my elbow'
in 2018 i told her i had 10 and she said 'get lost u broke nigga'

:')

its this that cracks me up.. 2017 Bitcoin wasnt worth shit till like September(1700ish).. Its Feb 2018 and after the crash btc was 4x+ the value it was most of 2017..

but you know.. facts and all that lol.

its this that cracks me up.. 2017 Bitcoin wasnt worth shit till like September(1700ish).. Its Feb 2018 and after the crash btc was 4x+ the value it was most of 2017..

but you know.. facts and all that lol.

Its value is a basis of how much you paid for it. During 2017, until the last couple weeks, no matter how much you paid Bitcoin appreciated in value. Can't really say that in 2018.

I'm glad for anyone who made some money from it, I just don't see the value.

As it stands I don't think its good as a currency.

Its value is a basis of how much you paid for it. During 2017, until the last couple weeks, no matter how much you paid Bitcoin appreciated in value. Can't really say that in 2018.

it has dipped quite a bit a few times in the last 4 months. This is just more.

if you look at % instead of USD its more of the same

BUY! BUY!

Goldman Sachs Bitcoin Predictions: Cryptocurrencies Will Fall To Zero

Just how long with the slide continue for cryptocurrency market? The global head of investment research at Goldman Sachs is warning that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could drop all the way down to zero.

In a report written by Goldman Sachs’ Steve Strongin dated Feb. 5, the investment expert predicted the long-term prospects for much of the current cryptocurrency market are essentially non-existent—only a small number of coins will survive.

there will always be an intrinsic value in regards to internet based shadow markets.

so i mean cryptocurrencies as a whole can never hit 0. the big 2, gambling and drugs, have a market cap in the 10s of billions, maybe more if you include secondary payments to the industries. but the more shitcoinz that come out the more diluted the market gets. dogecoin is more legitimate than 80%+ of the products out there which is an embarassment

people give their wives cars for sex

its not really a good currency since they depreciate in value, are bulky, and need training/insurance. perhaps it would be known as a BARTER

no didnt u read my post earlier she left me cause i have btc :(

should have gave her a car instead that depreciates value at a much slower rate

lmao buttcoin

I said it before and I'll say it again.. any time a bunch of greasy, nerdvirgin losers with cheeto stains on their shirts and six cans of mountain dew beside their hentai magazine start spouting off about how they're going to "start a new world order" with their imaginary faerie dollar currency.. the only acceptable response is to laugh

Is it still faeriedollars? seems like there's so many now. gnomebucks? bronypoints?

get fucked virgins

You wanna cash in on this greasy nerdvirgin bubble before it all collapses? here's an idea. open a fuckin realdoll retail store, order about a hundred thousand of them, and then accept cryptocurrency

you'll sell your entire fuckin inventory overnight

Industry going extinct tells everyone their replacements will fail

Banks can get fukt

seriously when the biggest proponent of your "investment" is a guy who literally thinks banks are going extinct

you've made a wrong fucking investment lmao

that's like buying stocks based on what the crazy old disheveled homeless guy down the street is yelling out at any given moment

THE PLATYPUS STOLE MY BRAIN ON MT EVEREST

quick, buy stocks in platypus breeding! BUY BUY BUY

Back