Cali fixing homeless problems for good

I follow Gavin Newsome on facebook. I don't even think the man works because he never posts about what he's doing. He just posts anti Trump stuff exclusively.

Cali can't even keep the delta smelt alive. They fucked over so many people and they still killed it off into extinction. It was a good play for crooks though. You know, divert the water from farmers - many of whom were hard working friends from south of the border. Kill off their crops. Make them go bankrupt. Then, after the doomed fish dies off - sell the land to corporations and foreign investors at high profit and divert the water back to the crops. Yeah. How's that dick feel Cali?

at first we really wanted to save them smelt

so we took the water

put it all back into the delta

made farmers go dry and made self sufficiency in the state go dead

but then moonbeam realized so cal doesn't have water, his voters come from socal and decided to live in a desert

that he needed that water for votes more than delta smelt needed it

and has been fighting for a new aqueduct system and higher usage of delta ever since

some people feel like the environmental policy was simply a scam to take away something they previously had a right to......but the state says no way jose

as they sell those same rights to nestle, to all pay to play mega corps, and subsidy farmers..........

and as they tell people like me that i now have to hire a state certified water board engineer and certification team to access my spring in the following years, that has been there for over 200 years, because i might be getting more than my fair share of free water from the mountains i live next to

cant revolt w/ 10 rd mags lmao

a lot of people outside the state do not know this

in fact more people in the state of CA do not know this

Here are the new California gun laws that take effect in 2018 | The Sacramento Bee

Can I buy ammunition online or from a catalog?

Yes, but you can’t ship it to your home any more starting Jan. 1.

Will I have to undergo a background check to buy ammunition?

Not in 2018. While you will have to go through a licensed dealer to transfer or buy ammo in California starting Jan. 1, background checks won’t start until July 2019.

Can I drive in ammunition I bought out of state?

No. On Jan. 1, it will be illegal to import into California ammunition purchased in another state. The legislature passed a bill in 2016 that would have allowed hunters to bring in up to 50 rounds from out of state without taking it to a dealer, but Proposition 63 overrode that, according to the Department of Justice.

Can I still own an assault rifle?

If you already owned such a gun before the new law, you can keep it, but you were supposed to register it with the California Department of Justice by the end of this year. However, the registration deadline has been extended to June 30, 2018.

I mean how fucked is this state?

nothing to defend..........nothing worth staying for

it might as well be in another country and imo the Union has an obligation to treat them that way

they should be further removed than Puerto Rico, our Cubano cousins of the Caribbean in my opinion

Don't cry for me Argentina, the truth is I was never with you

I wonder how many fucktards are actually registering their scary rifles lmao

Canada did the same shit and had amnesties extending forever because of non compliance

i bet next to nobody is

the turn out will be lower than it was in ny and ct when they attempted this

especially so when they were all defined as longrifles and nobody knows the difference beyond that until just last year

people know that nothing will satisfy these people

and i see about two dozen reloaders and mods people are doing to circumvent both the AW ban and the bullet bullet exemption work around they passed

latest and greatest being a $1 set screw to another over the counter fix for $20

at first we really wanted to save them smelt

so we took the water

put it all back into the delta

made farmers go dry and made self sufficiency in the state go dead

but then moonbeam realized so cal doesn't have water, his voters come from socal and decided to live in a desert

that he needed that water for votes more than delta smelt needed it

and has been fighting for a new aqueduct system and higher usage of delta ever since

some people feel like the environmental policy was simply a scam to take away something they previously had a right to......but the state says no way jose

as they sell those same rights to nestle, to all pay to play mega corps, and subsidy farmers..........

and as they tell people like me that i now have to hire a state certified water board engineer and certification team to access my spring in the following years, that has been there for over 200 years, because i might be getting more than my fair share of free water from the mountains i live next to

Yup - basically - He who smelt it dealt it

speaking of this topic, not so much CA

DS9qKeiXUAI9PJU.jpg

DS9qKk5WkAEm1uW.jpg

DS9qKa-W4AEzwDo.jpg

DS9qKZwWAAANgGM.jpg

under anarcho-tyranny (thanks Data) the criminals are the only people the government doesn't actually go after

the probation for the seven time illegal alien felon who shot that white girl on SF pier proved that for me beyond any doubt (not just on murder, but also on gun charges)

they only want the cartels, illegals, and Chinese triad to have the good stuff

and sadly all of that hyperbole is pretty much provable now

I follow Gavin Newsome on facebook. I don't even think the man works because he never posts about what he's doing. He just posts anti Trump stuff exclusively.

Stfu. Can't wait for Trump to lock up weirdos like you, you cheap imitation of Keanu Reaves

Back