Bitcoin Surge

People randomly throwing money into useless bits of digital nothingness lol

How will the future look back on this I wonder

dunno ill prolly be laughing considering i already pulled out more than i invested so.
I only threw in how much I wouldn't give 2 fucks about losing. It's more than quadrupled since, but that's not near enough to wanna cash out. If it goes 20x then we might be getting somewhere.

i cleared out my video card amount.. i will prolly just go back in though.
im buying mainly shit coins in the 100k lots incase it goes up in a year or so..

should i buy shitcoins now? is litecoin still a shitcoin or is it considered a real deal coin? where can i get updates? who needs my dollars?

should i buy shitcoins now? is litecoin still a shitcoin or is it considered a real deal coin? where can i get updates? who needs my dollars?
Ltc is in the $hundreds I don't think that qualifies as a shitcoin but I never heard that term before yesterday so whatever

It's funny you are using the term invested. It's blatent gambling.

that can be said about a lot of things right now

there has been no time in history where there was lower guaranteed returns with higher risks

and the vix seems to be the inverse of what we see with our own eyes

i mean housing to stock market..........all insane

and with that said bitcoin could very well be the biggest bubble mania above and beyond the great tulip bulb frenzy (adjusted by inflation and by a factor of over 10x)

what a crazy world we living in i say

that can be said about a lot of things right now

there has been no time in history where there was lower guaranteed returns with higher risks

and the vix seems to be the inverse of what we see with our own eyes

i mean housing to stock market..........all insane

and with that said bitcoin could very well be the biggest bubble mania above and beyond the great tulip bulb frenzy (adjusted by inflation and by a factor of over 10x)

what a crazy world we living in i say
It's absolutely fucking insane. People are throwing money into a digital abyss and many are getting stinking rich doing it lmao

But the writing is on the wall. When the bubble reaches the mainstream masses, it's a done deal.

my thoughts too......exactly my sentiments

i mean i just saw a tabloid spam mail thing trying to get old people who can't even use a computer to buy into bitcoin futures and buy books on the topic

i think that is pretty much the peak of the bubble

but what scares me is what if fiats collapse first?

i mean the asians really fueling this bubble and now that they can't just buy overpriced real estate in new zealand (even if they wanted to) to vancouver (tariffs) they think bitcoin is great source to get it out of china

now with all the dumb embargos to trade barriers cartels to oil producers are using this to transfer funds without government approval

i mean this is legit becoming theeeeeeeeeeeeeee way that money is changing hands

in a world where everyone is building walls and destroying bridges the simplicity and cost of using bitcoin might make or break the actual status quo.......

as global governance and central banks fight harder to invoke ZIRP and NIRP.......clamp down on markets..........bitcoin looks real promising by comparison.

many many growing markets are approaching gray and black in terms of legality and bitcoin is how any of it gets done.

Last edited:
You really think people are using it to transfer money? I'm sure SOME are.. but I'm thinking majority are just gamblers like the rest of us.

Unless I had a massive pile of bitcoins I wouldn't be spending them until I was ready to cash out completely.

You really think people are using it to transfer money? I'm sure SOME are.. but I'm thinking majority are just gamblers like the rest of us.

Unless I had a massive pile of bitcoins I wouldn't be spending them until I was ready to cash out completely.

there have been some good articles on zerohedge about this

about how cheap and efficient bitcoin is to wire and transfer money from country to country is compared to other options

legal options which are getting really locked down over "money laundering" inquisitions

red flags

endless tax issues

fees

etc

i forget the exact numbers........but to wire say 10 million via bitcoin vs. SWIFT is huge differences (not to mention days delays)

the more accepted it becomes the more normalized it becomes and the more people begin to question why they hold or work in US DOLLARS

but I agree with you that mindless speculation seems to be the biggest factor behind this surge

The Madness Is Back: Homeowners Take Out Mortgages To Buy Bitcoin, Cars And Wine | Zero Hedge

it is a mad mad world

and considering this is what the world reserve currency is now backed on (again)

"This Is The Craziest Mortgage Scheme I've Ever Seen" | Zero Hedge

who am I to laugh at one bad bet over another anymore

Last edited:
my fave part about the hatred of bitcoin is how ive made more in 6 months with $600 in alt currency then i made in 4 years with 10k in the stock market (Excluding AMD) lol.

I have literally bought 100k shitcoins for $10 and sat on it for 90 days and its worth $180.
I bought 50 EOS for $25 on accident when i was learning and made over $350.

Hate on it all you want, Ill still be up thousands when it tanks and ill prolly still be buying. IF you have $20 extra a paycheck i would invest in alt currency. Whats the worst that could happen?

Do you just transfer bitcoin to another exchange and buy a random smattering of shitcoins?

Back