Bitcoin Surge

What's a safe ltc wallet? I can't transfer my shit from coinbase to quadriga for when I want to cash out. Canadians fucked if we wanna sell from coinbase. No bueno.
Nigger get a Ledger Nano S hard wallet. I throw all my deep freeze coins in there

You aren't really answering the question. Does operating a block-chain network using the ethereum platform (which is what most of these alt coins seem to be doing) still require the creators of these block-chains to pay in ether to publish to their ethereum based block-chain? In other words, if their custom block-chain appeals to enough people, does this act as a flow through to increase the value of ether?

operating a blockchain on the ethereum platform requires ether to be spent as gas, so yeah things built on the ethereum platform increase the value of ether. it's partly why all the nerds like ether > btc. the tech is wayyy better. unfortunately the crypto space is pretty irrational. better tech != better price.

operating a blockchain on the ethereum platform requires ether to be spent as gas, so yeah things built on the ethereum platform increase the value of ether. it's partly why all the nerds like ether > btc. the tech is wayyy better. unfortunately the crypto space is pretty irrational. better tech != better price.

bitcoin was always going to suffer from having inferior tech, but it gained name brand recognition which can certainly be more powerful than having better tech.

my fave part about the hatred of bitcoin is how ive made more in 6 months with $600 in alt currency then i made in 4 years with 10k in the stock market (Excluding AMD) lol.

I have literally bought 100k shitcoins for $10 and sat on it for 90 days and its worth $180.
I bought 50 EOS for $25 on accident when i was learning and made over $350.

Hate on it all you want, Ill still be up thousands when it tanks and ill prolly still be buying. IF you have $20 extra a paycheck i would invest in alt currency. Whats the worst that could happen?

how do backups with hardware wallets work? like what if the device broke somehow? is there any way to have a backup or recover the wallet?

how do backups with hardware wallets work? like what if the device broke somehow? is there any way to have a backup or recover the wallet?

I believe they use a passphrase to generate new keys. I haven't researched how they work exactly, but I'm certain that breaking the hardware will not lose your money, you just need to put the passphrase somewhere secure like a safe deposit box.

In case of loss or theft of your Ledger Wallet - or at any time - you can restore your entire balance either

*on another Ledger Walletor
*on any BIP39 compatible software wallet such as Mycelium

thanks to the*24 words you copied on the Recovery sheet. These 24 words are paramount, they are what provides you the ownership of your coins. You must never reveal them, and never lose them.

Without the PIN code (and the second factor card for Nano and HW.1), a thief cannot access your coins. If you have any doubt about compromise of your PIN code and/or second factor card, you should immediately transfer your balance to another wallet

XRP moved up before I could buy more shares =( Takes forever for first time users to get into coinbase and move over to a secondary exchange.

Actually it was because I made my BTC purchases via checking which takes 7 fuckin days to clear before you can transfer. So I couldn't buy for several days and my money kept slowly coming in since I didn't buy as a lump sum.

I wanted to buy on the 11th, but I've been slowly buying as the money finally settles.

XRP moved up before I could buy more shares =( Takes forever for first time users to get into coinbase and move over to a secondary exchange.

I put all my cashouts in ripple because i thought it was going to remain stable. Whoops. Now I have to find something else to preserve my wealth when the market corrects. Perhaps Sia.

Back