Bitcoin Surge

No doubt there is money to be made. I am concerned with the people dumping their savings and retirement plus credit cards to get in.. the ones you are making money from. Those people are the ones that will be looking for a handout if they aren't careful.

My point being is whatever you have out there better be money you can afford to lose

perceived stability has a cost

Total Government And Personal Debt In The U.S. Has Hit 41 Trillion Dollars ($329,961.34 Per Household) | Zero Hedge

be it here or asia some people are betting that this is more real than their fiat

for me to tell them they are wrong or that this is laughable i simply can't do yet

nor can the people laughing at bitcoin given what it has done in past decade

If I were to sell my house I get reamed due to Capital Gains. Only right the same applies to crypto. As far as IRS is concerned if you have been doing what you are supposed to do pertaining to taxes you, like me, have nothing to worry about when the IRS shows up with a huge boner for your poop hole.
Plesae don't construe this as an invite to conversation. I only wanted to point out that you're exempt from all (most?) capital gains on ur primary residence. So no it's not like crypto or any other investment. Again, no response is required.

--------------------------------------------------

I should have invested in crypto currencies, at least got in early. I do understand and appreciate some of the significant advantages crypto's have over traditional currencies. It's a better narco dollar. Umm rite? :confused:

That's hyper inflation. How can merchants accept bitcoin as money, when it's going up so fast? In a way, bitcoin is backed by tying it to the US Dollar. 1 bitcoin = 11k US Dollars. Yet just a couple days ago it was 10k. How can that be traded as money when the price is sky rocketing?

Let's say you want to buy something on Newegg using Bitcoin. Someone would have to be adjusting the exchange rate every day.

It's hyperdeflation you idiot. It's literally the exact opposite of what you said.

Neither is particularly good for a currency, but I'd rather be holding currency through a highly deflationary period than a highly inflationary one.

for those who want a great laugh

bitcoin update by testing123 - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums

please enjoy as much as i did

rofl

your wallet is not worth $1000 dollars or $7000 dollars

your wallet is worth 200 bitcoins

good luck trying to find a buyer for 200 bitcoins

if this shit was really working out as great as you claimed, you wouldn't be here wasting your time telling us all the secrets to your bitcoin success - you'd be smart enough to keep them to yourselves, operate in the shadows, and invest all of your spare money into bitcoins

this to me sounds like an attention grab for a guy who is so barely right with anything regarding financial success that the first time he thinks he made money on his own initiative he needs to tell the world

lmao I can't wait until this falls apart, I will laaaaugh and laaaaaaaaugh and you will hopefully commit suicide, knowing that nothing you dream about or hope for ever comes true because you're a misinformed nerd loser and the world doesn't bow itself to dumb nerds

It will get shut down and any one who hasn't cashed out will lose what ever money they put into it.

so are you going to sell 1 bitcoin to prove there are ppl willing to pay $30 or what? cuz i have things to do like make real money.

Claude

Plesae don't construe this as an invite to conversation. I only wanted to point out that you're exempt from all (most?) capital gains on ur primary residence. So no it's not like crypto or any other investment. Again, no response is required.

--------------------------------------------------

I should have invested in crypto currencies, at least got in early. I do understand and appreciate some of the significant advantages crypto's have over traditional currencies. It's a better narco dollar. Umm rite? :confused:
You are full of shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

no wonder they don't post here anymore

dealyderp, humpdumbin should take notes

i mean when 20 dollars worth of bit coins, back then, would have earned them over 10k in clean profit today........

but they still think they are laughing all the way to the bank

DP-mg6aUIAAjiOL.jpg

damn that is amazing - we really are a bunch of idiots

should have all bought a couple of thou worth each, now we could have all bought a billionaires island together and created utopia

oh man......we had some serious lowkey millionaires on this forum

who very likely no longer post here and are living on them islands right now

So like, Btc is gonna stabilize soon and become a real currency, and the world will use it to trade oil and commodities right

Bubblol

Back