bitcoin update

I invested $1000 in bitcoins when they hit $5. That means my wallet is now worth $7,000, in 3 weeks.

rofl

your wallet is not worth $1000 dollars or $7000 dollars

your wallet is worth 200 bitcoins

good luck trying to find a buyer for 200 bitcoins

if this shit was really working out as great as you claimed, you wouldn't be here wasting your time telling us all the secrets to your bitcoin success - you'd be smart enough to keep them to yourselves, operate in the shadows, and invest all of your spare money into bitcoins

this to me sounds like an attention grab for a guy who is so barely right with anything regarding financial success that the first time he thinks he made money on his own initiative he needs to tell the world

lmao I can't wait until this falls apart, I will laaaaugh and laaaaaaaaugh and you will hopefully commit suicide, knowing that nothing you dream about or hope for ever comes true because you're a misinformed nerd loser and the world doesn't bow itself to dumb nerds

lmao I can't wait until this fucks you, I will laaaaugh and laaaaaaaaugh

unfortunately he wont be posting when he gets fucked over so we'll just have to assume that when bitcoins sinks he went down with the ship

unfortunately he wont be posting when he gets fucked over so we'll just have to assume that when bitcoins sinks he went down with the ship

true enough

although he'll probably try to lie about it

he's already delusional enough to think he's got $7000 of real currency sitting in his "wallet" instead of 200 units of a pretend currency you can't trade for real money

obibun: google mt. gox. I can dump 200btc quite easily.

its in my best interest to promote the currency, as its a fixed amount, and the more demand there is, the more my wallet is worth. I never tried to hide that.

I also tried to get you guys in when it was relatively cheap.. but risk isn't for everyone.

Last edited:
if i were u id sell your 200 bitcoins at 31/coin....if you can actually find buyers...and be thrilled u made 5K

someone is getting rich off this and its not u

heheheheheheheh

lmao this kid is retarded

if he knew anything about investing or financial gain, he'd know that when you're up "700%" you get the fuck out and laugh

which is how we know Bitcoins are going to fail, because they're literally lead and promoted by some of the biggest retards in the world who have no idea how to handle money

sell your 200 bitcoins bro and provide some pics to show us all that money you made

otherwise you're pissing in the wind lying through your teeth and you'll never find a buyer for your 200 imaginary currency coins

Obibun is a confirmed habitual liar. Do not believe anything he says. Just keep hoarding your coins and wait for $100/1bc.

Back