[Accident] Laurie Almost Died Sept 28th

Not only was she at fault, she yanked the wheel over to insure impact. She is a danger to herself and others. Commit her so she can get the care she needs.

Really sorry about Destiny the stripper dog, though.

I'm guessing it's good that she lived. Deep down you love her, and sex is an important part of a man's diet. Man cannot live on kale alone.

Chickens make good pets. They taste better than dog.

The mental picture of a bunch of people filming someone burning to death in a car crash is about what I expect from humanity these days.

lucky that fedex driver was there.

I'm pretty calm and cool in disaster scenarios. Been involved in a few events to know. I have a feeling I would rage all over those worthless fucking piles of shit. IMO people like that are better off dead. It would improve the human race. God damn does that shit piss me off.

oh fuck man :(
I was thinking about some sad ways in my head but having Mr Hero say it would be better not to say :(

i'm sorry. I'd be devastated if that happened to my dogs

hey NGFM
that guy was in a commercial truck right
get his insurance info and get fucking paid, jfc

also, your dog should have been put down earlier based on stuff you've been talking about. Do you know if she died instantly in the crash or what happened to her?
thats fucking terrible, poor dog :(

From the sound of it, she was totally at fault.

Yes, Laurie acts the same way around Ashley.

We have his insurance info, it's Progressive, the same company as ours. Since Laurie hit the truck from behind she was deemed at fault. In fact she got a ticket, but we've hired The Ticket Clinic. She was in the pre-op room and the trooper is in there interviewing her, then writes a ticket and leaves. Pathetic. It's why I don't take the turnpike whenever possible, don't give them any money.

We don't know exactly how Destiny died. We asked the Fedex driver what happened and he said it would be better if he didn't tell us. That means it must have been bad. There's was a blood stain in the road so I imagine something bad happened. Yeah, Destiny should have been put down before this, her mobility was gone.

I know the CEO of Ticket Clinic. He's smart, very rich, and seems extremely unhappy.

Reggs, i can assure u that i'm very rich and extremely unhappy, but pls don't go round telling ppl i'm a smart CEO b/c a major part of the brand value of ticket clinic is my image as the bumbling fool who gets cash 4u b/c the inherent righteousness of ur case and my good nature win over the hearts and minds of all mankind

Honestly.

There's gotta be some karma at play here.

She's suffering a lot and now NGFM is in position to put some power plays on and really fuck her royally.

She totally 100% would not do the same for you NGFM.

Agreed. You think she'd stick around if you were unable to work for a long period of time and her money flow stopped?

Holy crap that car is wrecked!

It's a shame your dog got hurt, but I'm really sorry to hear about Destiny as well.

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, as you've said, she was quite old and starting to suffer.

ya ne 1 who has been 2 florida is not surprised

they have fuckin red lights on the god dam a1a interstate

red lights
4 lane interstate

i84 south bound through southern bama through the panhandle is raw

straight up aliens livin outside of truck stops

roll tide

Back