Star Trek: Discovery & Orville Trailers

discovery would be ok if not for the stupid spore drive or the black chick or all the gayness or the fat ginger with the lumps all over her face.. the klingons are pretty sucky too. they are winning the war but haven't seen them fight many klingons. i dont know, only thing i like is the captain and his story so far.

orville is ok though, good for a laugh. a bit too political but better than i expected.

So the entire crew of Discovery took a knee to make a political statement in support of overpaid premadonna's in the NFL and draw attention to themselves. Now Anthony Rapp has decided that after 30 years, with the spotlight on himself for his role as the gay ships Engineer who is in love with the ships gay Doctor, Anthony thinks now is a perfect time to destroy Kevin Spacey with an unsubstantiated claim that he made a homosexual pass at a 14 year old Anthony.

Thank you for connecting the dots. Claude

i didn't like this episode very much

the premise was too far fetched and didn't fit into space sci fi

it had more of a twilight zone vibe to it

stick to spaceships

This was a complete ripoff of Black Mirror S3E1.

Finally caught up on The Orville last night. First couple I was like ok I kinda like this. Last several I am really digging the show and them ripping on modern culture.

newest episode of orville was a fantastic commentary on how niggers arent people and how they're horrible parents despite everybody else telling them to get their shit in order

I love Dr. Finn and loved the character moments in this. Might be my favorite so far. The kid actors did a good job, too -- way better than most. They seemed like a believable family.

The scene where Isaac reads "Peter Cottontail" in their mother's voice was genuinely touching.

"We are now entering glory hole."
"No, Bortus... it's... it's..."
"Sir?"
"It's fine, forget it." :lol:

Fun fact my dad use to teach cc math classes at a center called the glory hole. He never knew why it was so funny.

the episodes directed by brannon braga kinda don't fit the rest imo

(the most recent one with the kids, and the one about bortus's baby 'operation')

I got a few friends turned onto The Orville. One of them never even heard of it and now he loves it. If that article about the renewal is accurate that makes me excited to see how they expand the universe. The Krill are obviously a reoccurring plot that should get more intense as time goes on.

Every episode doesn’t disappoint. The Orville is a great update to the original series. A series that focuses on characters and plot versus cgi and explosions. I can’t explain why I love this show, except the writing is so damn clever.

The Bortis scene before the intro had more greatness to it than all of STD

Spoiler

Last edited:
^ :rofl:

I quite enjoyed this one. Sure, the actual plot was really easy to figure out, as soon as its laid out the two warring aliens want to know which of their DNA is present on the planet's ancient artifacts, it was very easy to figure out they both had a common ancestor, and once it's made clear that Blue Man is making those around him fall madly in love that becomes the obvious solution to why the aliens don't go to war.

But this episode definitely stands out in the humour area. Bortus getting ready to sing Celine Dion, and Yaphit explaining his family portrait being my two particular favourites, but really this episode had me laughing near constantly all throughout. I do like this show takes a more character oriented approach to things.

Back