YO VANSTER

Well I can see why Vanster has a grudge against rednecks, they make Indians(feather) look bad and they're generally considered the lowest tier of white people that you'd want to live next to.

i don't know what is worse

to know how dumb and daft rednecks are

or that those people were able to decimate your ancestors in every battle, make you straight up trail of tears, bend the knee, even given your home court advantage

i would hope for globalist brown flood and world wide contagion disease/epidemic too if i knew this happened to my people

why does Canada have so many jews?

was it the vietnam war era fleeing or simply their relaxed immigration policy?

i know it is way higher than our 3% we have down here

This total would account for approximately 1.1% of the Canadian population.

dang it is lower than USA

With the beginning of the pogroms of Russia in the 1880s, and continuing through the growing anti-Semitism of the early 20th century, millions of Jews began to flee the Pale of Settlement and other areas of Eastern Europe for the West.

makes sense

By 1911, there were Jewish communities in all of Canada's major cities.

also makes sense......muh diversity LOL

After the war, Canada liberalized its immigration policy. Roughly 40,000 Holocaust survivors came during the late 1940s, hoping to rebuild their shattered lives. In 1947, the Workmen's Circle and Jewish Labour Committee started a project, spearheaded by Kalmen Kaplansky and Moshe Lewis, to bring Jewish refugees to Montreal in the needle trades, called the Tailors Project.[32]

ahhhhhhhhhh i see it wasn't just vietnam era draft dodging

Since the 1960s a new immigration wave of Jews started to take place. Some South African Jews decided to emigrate to Canada after South Africa became a republic, and was followed by another wave in the late 1970s, which was precipitated by anti-apartheid rioting and civil unrest.[35] The majority of them settled in Ontario, with the largest community in Toronto, followed by those in Hamilton, London and Kingston. Smaller waves of Zimbabwean Jews were also present during this period.

if only the post apartheid people could find refugee status there now......

White South African family’s refugee bid rejected, accused of boosting case with ‘racist propaganda’ | National Post

guess you got to be ahead of the curve to get the goods

The majority of them settled in Ontario, with the largest community in Toronto, followed by those in Hamilton, London and Kingston. Smaller waves of Zimbabwean Jews were also present during this period.

first ones off the boat they fought so hard to sink.......i always wanted to know and now i do

thank you wiki

Sol Encel and Leslie Stein, authors of Continuity, Commitment, and Survival: Jewish communities in the diaspora cite 14% of the top 50 richest Canadians are Jewish (14 times the percentage) as have been 31% of Canada's thirty wealthiest families (31 times the percentage), and while constituting only 1.0 percent of the Canadian population, they comprise 8% of the top executives of Canada's most largest and profitable companies.[57]

oh you don't say.....

Last edited:
why would you have any reason to think those stats aren't true?

like i said, jews don't like the cold.

if you break it down by province, the colder it gets - the less jews there are. nunavut is like 0.0001% or something

So a couple of things:

1 - American indians are filthy; no pride and Mexicans have more class than they do

2 - vanster will always be a racist despite being raised by whites

3 - American indians might be a footnote in white history; we can help make sure they arent by renaming sports teams to something with more dignity than red trailer trash

Back