YO VANSTER

anubis isnt white, hes Portuguese
and tehvul is mexican
buize is the other kind of indian
cael is korean, filthy dog-eating swine

this is a more eclectic place than you are giving it credit for e-friend

this is a more eclectic place than you are giving it credit for e-friend

Indeed. Italians, Irish, Hispanics... There's even a handful of Slavs and at least one Magyar. So, plenty of non-whites.

Hell, though I pass I'm a bit of a mudblood myself. English and Scots-Irish with a sprinkling of Spanish and a Native American or two in the woodpile.

Last edited:
I actually have a surprising large amount of native American in me.

obviously the weak heart part. duh

loser Indians

True, but back in the day there were other races and sexes that came here. There were discussions then. In 2017, this place is a haven for racist white men. Because I'm the last non-white here, I expect to get called out like this more and more.

Speaking of back in the day, it's never too late to start running again.

haha fucking retard

Just because people do not soapbox and proclaim their sex or race doesn't mean they are not on TW. I know of a few females on here as well as "minorities" that post. It isn't relevant. It's only relevant to people like you because you don't feel like more people agree with your retarded views.

no he doesn't

instead he lives in a drunken stupor getting dwis and restraining orders for strangling bitches

anubis isnt white, hes Portuguese
and tehvul is mexican
buize is the other kind of indian
cael is korean, filthy dog-eating swine

Anubis is white. As are most Spanish and Portuguese.
I am American. Not Mexican.
Buize is a dirty Paki who needs to be deported for committing fraud against medicare/medicaid, and for violating the hippocratic oath he took.
Cael is a filthy dog eating gook.

For Indians (feather) caring about the environment they sure do trash up the place, probably as much as red necks do... probably more

dapl-1000x640.jpeg

North-Dakota-camp-1.jpg

North-Dakota-camp-4.jpg

that is fake news

vanster said something about republicans bringing in dump trucks full of trash to make those protesters look bad

or look worse than they already were

never mind the fact that every reservation on west coast looks just like that all the time

Back